Expired

BBC News app... Old version

Found 3rd Feb 2015
I really don't like the new version of the BBC news app. Does anyone know where I can get hold of the previous android version. Thanks
Community Updates
AskBBCApp
17 Comments
Sucks I know. Its like the Sky News App.. awful.
yeah i havent installed the update yet as the new version doesnt look good in the bit i read. My phone seems to auto update eventually though so sure i will be forced into it soon
thanks for the heads up to make sure I don't update mine!
although I never bother updating anything haha
On the contrary, I love the new app. If only they would combine the Sport app with the News app...but the top Sports headlines in the News app will do. Also handy to have BBC News live streaming in the new News app too!

You can easily find the old apps though, Google: BBC News APK. You need version .0 for the 'old' app. Latest is 3.0.1.
*below v3. Damn HUKD mobile app...
Thanks, I have googled and found it but it seems that this is the correct version: http://www.apkmirror.com/apk/bbc/bbc-news/bbc-news-2-4-5-uk-apk/
Version 3.0 is the devil's work...
I like the original BBC App., so I never updated mine.

If it aint broken, don't fix it.
I thought I was only sad and addicted to news
So pleased I have returned to the old one....
agnes

Thanks, I have googled and found it but it seems that this is the correct … Thanks, I have googled and found it but it seems that this is the correct version: http://www.apkmirror.com/apk/bbc/bbc-news/bbc-news-2-4-5-uk-apk/Version 3.0 is the devil's work...

Nice one, have now downgraded :-)
i downloaded the sky one the bbc one is just same on all tabs
I don't bother with the bbc app since the update
Arrh downgraded, much happier now
thx
Hate the new version (apart from the facility to add personalised feeds). Didn't realise it was possible to downgrade. Just off to do that now - thanks!!!
Glad my question has proved useful...old version is so much better than the new one!
The new update is dreadful.

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions

Top Merchants