bbc news report, read this.

news.bbc.co.uk/1/h…stm

last night was mental in basingstoke. cars are still abandoned on the roads. i made 2 snowmen, had a snowball fight AND made a makeshift tobogan (and stacked it). awesome

37 Comments

Are you fourteen?

Banned

The words 'mental', 'stacked it' and 'awesome' confirm 13 I think.

So what if he is, I'm jealous. No snow in the West Midlands full stop.

Original Poster

25 guys. but hey, thanks.

Banned

greg_68;7299295

So what if he is, I'm jealous. No snow in the West Midlands full stop.

Come over to the East Midlands - loads of snow here. And we speak proper too!

You're older than me and i think your post demonstrates a profound need to grow up.

coolio,

lol @ the insults because of the use of colloquialisms

like you never use any..........

We just got the snow last night to be able to do any of this and i have to work!!

OH is in Basingstoke and hoping the weather gets better as he is meant to be coming home today

Original Poster

haha, trolling there much danger? and no, i wont grow up. i love the snow. i enjoyed last nights antics withh my housemates. try and enjoy life a little more and stop trying to grow up before your time.

dangermoose5;7299308

You're older than me and i think your post demonstrates a profound need … You're older than me and i think your post demonstrates a profound need to grow up.

Your post demonstrates that you need to get out a bit more and have some FUN.

Original Poster

nessynoo01;7299321

OH is in Basingstoke and hoping the weather gets better as he is meant to … OH is in Basingstoke and hoping the weather gets better as he is meant to be coming home today

was he working yesterday? friend of mine was stuck in reading and unable to get back himself.

dangermoose5;7299280

Are you fourteen?

ALWAYS Stay young in your heart Ace .. Merry Christmas babe ;-)

Ace Hayward;7299332

was he working yesterday? friend of mine was stuck in reading and unable … was he working yesterday? friend of mine was stuck in reading and unable to get back himself.

He drove down from Birmingham to see folks got there at about 10am yesterday, meant to be coming back this afternoon.

Original Poster

Alfonse;7299314

coolio, lol @ the insults because of the use of colloquialismslike you … coolio, lol @ the insults because of the use of colloquialismslike you never use any..........

amusing huh.

BlondeBella;7299318

We just got the snow last night to be able to do any of this and i have … We just got the snow last night to be able to do any of this and i have to work!!

awwww, poor bella. i was told not to go into work last night because of all this, so i'm hoping it;ll be the same tonight.

greg_68;7299330

Your post demonstrates that you need to get out a bit more and have some … Your post demonstrates that you need to get out a bit more and have some FUN.

*slams hammer down* "Here Here!"

Original Poster

snowtiger;7299341

ALWAYS Stay young in your heart Ace .. Merry Christmas babe ;-)

hehe, and you beautiful =)

nessynoo01;7299344

He drove down from Birmingham to see folks got there at about 10am … He drove down from Birmingham to see folks got there at about 10am yesterday, meant to be coming back this afternoon.

he should be ok, most of the main roads are flowing again, just a lil slower than usual.

been down to the beach in the snow at the weekend with my daughter, didn't know whether to make a sand castle or snow man!

Original Poster

Alfonse;7299355

been down to the beach in the snow at the weekend with my daughter, … been down to the beach in the snow at the weekend with my daughter, didn't know whether to make a sand castle or snow man!

awwwwwww thats just awesome. a snow/sand man hybrid!!! get it into the sun newspaper.

Ace Hayward;7299324

haha, trolling there much danger? and no, i wont grow up. i love the … haha, trolling there much danger? and no, i wont grow up. i love the snow. i enjoyed last nights antics withh my housemates. try and enjoy life a little more and stop trying to grow up before your time.

I'm nearly 32 and if we had snow in the Midlands I would have been out there with the kids - enjoy the snow mate

Ace Hayward;7299345

awwww, poor bella. i was told not to go into work last night because of … awwww, poor bella. i was told not to go into work last night because of all this, so i'm hoping it;ll be the same tonight.

Its sucks i love the snow!!! and there is no wayim going home early stupid year end stuff to do:x

Original Poster

BlondeBella;7299363

Its sucks i love the snow!!! and there is no wayim going home early … Its sucks i love the snow!!! and there is no wayim going home early stupid year end stuff to do:x

*cough cough* im not very well..... hint hint

Banned

Alfonse;7299355

been down to the beach in the snow at the weekend with my daughter, … been down to the beach in the snow at the weekend with my daughter, didn't know whether to make a sand castle or snow man!

http://newsimg.bbc.co.uk/media/images/45440000/jpg/_45440882_snowcastle_466.jpg

Original Poster

JonnyTwoToes;7299392

hahahaahahhahahhahaha. now thats awesome!!!!

Ace Hayward;7299351

he should be ok, most of the main roads are flowing again, just a lil … he should be ok, most of the main roads are flowing again, just a lil slower than usual.

Just spoke to him, he was going to leave at about 12 but has decided to leave about 10am instead, once out of basingstoke he should be ok

Ace Hayward;7299391

*cough cough* im not very well..... hint hint

haha, yeah i wish. If im not here it doesnt get done and then i have to work twice as hard so its not worth it :x Im going out to play in it tonight even if i cant see :giggle:

JonnyTwoToes;7299392

Thats ace!!!!:thumbsup:

Wow nice abuse guys, christmas spirit and all.

No snow here to close to the coast.

Original Poster

Adam2050;7299452

Wow nice abuse guys, christmas spirit and all.No snow here to close to … Wow nice abuse guys, christmas spirit and all.No snow here to close to the coast.

feeling your pain =(

Adam2050;7299452

Wow nice abuse guys, christmas spirit and all.No snow here to close to … Wow nice abuse guys, christmas spirit and all.No snow here to close to the coast.

Shame we are on the coast but always get snow:thumbsup:

Adam2050;7299452

BlondeBella;7299488

Shame we are on the coast but always get snow:thumbsup:

I'm living next to the beach, took this pic on Saturday morning.

http://img33.imageshack.us/img33/7029/19122009011.jpg

At least there was no guns being shown unlike in america yesterday there was a mass snowball fight and an off duty policeman pulled out his gun after his car got hit.The snowballers didnt realise he was an off duty policeman so they called the police on him where he admitted he was an off duty policeman.It was all captured on CNN.
At least it hasnt happened in the uk yet:shock:

Alfonse;7299571

I'm living next to the beach, took this pic on Saturday morning.

Thats what our beach looks like to its ace we get snow on the coast:thumbsup:

Must be the way the bay goes round and the mountains are miles back we ain't had proper snow here since 1994.

Was up Wrexham/Chester way had loads.

Banned

You know on closer inspection, you can clearly see an early arrival!!!:

http://img41.imageshack.us/img41/7029/19122009011.jpg

lmao at surf santa

atleast you had fun ace i was just up the road in frimley travelling to camberley took 4 hours !!! its normally a 10 min drive :w00t:

wow bore overload ITT

OP i would be do the same as you but all our snow has turned to ice

mega jealous
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7763958
    2. Better watch out for these...912
    3. so sick of this summer weather enough .......1930
    4. GOT Leaks again514

See more discussions