BBC news site reaaaaaaallllyyyy ssslllooooooowwwwwww

did a check and getting 2898 kbps download, 606 kbps upload so that shouldn't be a factor.

anyone else having probs??

4 Comments

its not the speed of your connection, its how busy the route is from your PC to the server hosting the website and whether there are any other problems with that route.....

Edit : or a problem with the hosting server.

Original Poster

crikey - maybe i'm a bit blonde?

anyway, seems quicker now, so you must have done the trick with your mumbo-jumbo lingo!

StevenA2000_uk;6736326

its not the speed of your connection, its how busy the route is from your … its not the speed of your connection, its how busy the route is from your PC to the server hosting the website and whether there are any other problems with that route..... :)Edit : or a problem with the hosting server.

You dont arf talk alot of Wocka Wocka :whistling:

scrumpypaul;6736348

crikey - maybe i'm a bit blonde?anyway, seems quicker now, so you must … crikey - maybe i'm a bit blonde?anyway, seems quicker now, so you must have done the trick with your mumbo-jumbo lingo!

renown;6736362

You dont arf talk alot of Wocka Wocka :whistling:

starsparkle2311;6736384

+1:thumbsup::whistling:

Sometimes it only takes a few words from me to make things work.... :lol: LOL :-D
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. I banned myself from HUKD for 3m, I saved so much money!2642
    2. Thousands of minimum wage workers to receive part of £2,000,000 compensatio…44
    3. Weekly game codes giveaway 183722
    4. How much would you pay for this chair?1214

See more discussions