BBC sports personality if the year

Found 2nd Dec 2017
looks like it won't be Andy this year (yes, I know some people dispute him having one):

2846637-AnYVD.jpg
Community Updates
Misc
20 Comments
That tweet looks familiar
He was never on the short list and the tweet was in response to trumps comment about him being man of the year.

The the real sports personality should have been Defoe finally showed a sports person to have heart but sadly dispite lots of people pushing for it he didn’t make the list. Most of whom you have never heard of and will probably end up being one of two true Brits who live in other countries for tax purposes but that ok.
@bryanhaines399

"BBC sports personality if the year...looks like it won't be Andy this year (yes, I know some people dispute him having one)"

None of us have had all of 2017 yet... unless the "personality if the year" is not an award spanning all the days of the year.

Which day do you think Andy can claim as his own?
PS. Graham1979 is our BBC personality of the year.
fanpages9 m ago

@bryanhaines399 "BBC sports personality if the year...looks like it won't …@bryanhaines399 "BBC sports personality if the year...looks like it won't be Andy this year (yes, I know some people dispute him having one)"None of us have had all of 2017 yet... unless the "personality if the year" is not an award spanning all the days of the year.Which day do you think Andy can claim as his own?

Sorry I didn't pick the format.
fanpages10 m ago

PS. Graham1979 is our BBC personality of the year.

Would a clarification of what BBC stands for in that context pass moderation?
eslick21 m ago

He was never on the short list and the tweet was in response to trumps …He was never on the short list and the tweet was in response to trumps comment about him being man of the year. The the real sports personality should have been Defoe finally showed a sports person to have heart but sadly dispite lots of people pushing for it he didn’t make the list. Most of whom you have never heard of and will probably end up being one of two true Brits who live in other countries for tax purposes but that ok.

I think he may win a different award from the Last Leg
Phil Taylor
Saturn43 m ago

I assume many people would know that Andy Murray is parodying what Trump …I assume many people would know that Andy Murray is parodying what Trump reportedly told Time magazine about 'probably' being their Person of the Year. Not the worst attempt at a bit of light-hearted humour.As for the contenders for Sports Personality 2017, it is an unfortunate sign of what can go wrong when the BBC now feel obliged to include a certain proportion of each gender, after the controversy in 2011. Not sure any of the girls are particularly valid contenders this year, with Johanna Konta being the only one I had even heard of. The others are hardly household names with their achievements in ladies Taekwondo, Speed-skating and Cricket.[Image]

Lol cricket isn't even a sport.
The things that the HUKD sheep post when they are waiting for Strictly and the XFactor to start Get a life sheep !
rogparki21 m ago

The things that the HUKD sheep post when they are waiting for Strictly and …The things that the HUKD sheep post when they are waiting for Strictly and the XFactor to start Get a life sheep !

The things that the HUKD sheep reply to when Strictly and the XFactor have ended . Get a life sheep!
Edited by: "tregs" 2nd Dec 2017
rogparki30 m ago

The things that the HUKD sheep post when they are waiting for Strictly and …The things that the HUKD sheep post when they are waiting for Strictly and the XFactor to start Get a life sheep !

What harm does it do you if they reply to my thread?
bryanhaines3995 m ago

What harm does it do you if they reply to my thread?

None whatsoever - but rather a pointless thread isn't it ?
Chris Froome. No contest
rogparki3 m ago

To be fair - aren't most?
rogparki12 m ago

Comes in to a "pointless" thread to pointlessly moan that the thread is pointless...

Classic rogparki
RossD894 m ago

Comes in to a "pointless" thread to pointlessly moan that the thread is …Comes in to a "pointless" thread to pointlessly moan that the thread is pointless...Classic rogparki

Can't disagree with that point
rogparki28 m ago

You ain't seen nothing yet
I think it will be either the cyclist or the swimmerist.
rogparki18 h, 35 m ago

I stopped watching the X Factor when they did away with the acts that only made it to the show to be ridiculed. How ironic that before they stopped I would complain about the cynical nature of such exploitation.

I stopped watching Come Dancing whilst Angela Rippon was still host and refuse to watch Strictly Come Dancing until someone explains why they felt the need to change the name by adding a seemingly random word at the beginning.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants