BBC Sports personality winner......Whats your prediction?

The nominees are:
Jenson Button
Mark Cavendish
Tom Daley
Jessica Ennis
Ryan Giggs
David Haye
Phillips Idowu
Andy Murray
Andrew Strauss
Beth Tweddle

My top 3 are:-
1) Jenson Button
2) Jessica Ennis
3) Mark Cavendish

Odds in order of Favourites:
Jenson Button 11/10
Ryan Giggs 13/5
Jessica Ennis 9/2
David Haye 11/1
Andrew Strauss 22/1
Mark Cavendish 28/1
Beth Tweddle 60/1
Tom Daley 100/1
Phillips Idowu 125/1
Andy Murray 125/1

What are your thoughts?

21 Comments

I want david haye to win..but im sure jenson will take it

Original Poster

yh but david haye hasnt really done alot, fight a 7ft giant who didnt punch, one match cant give him the title surely. plus like many others, i think haye is a cocky git

1) Tom Daley.. for his dedication and mature attitude
2) Andy Murray.. for believing
3) Jenson Button.. for picking the right team.. oops no sorry, the only team. If he wins then its an even bigger travesty that Lewis didnt win last year after giving the people of Britain the most exciting 15 minutes of sport seen in this country in a long, long time

thevman2k3;7098209

yh but david haye hasnt really done alot, fight a 7ft giant who didnt … yh but david haye hasnt really done alot, fight a 7ft giant who didnt punch, one match cant give him the title surely. plus like many others, i think haye is a cocky git

Heavyweight champion of the world. Not bad in my opinion

And yh he is cocky, but he has to be otherwise no one would have turned up to watch him fight

Banned

In b4 the PC brigade make their choice:thumbsup:

Haye FTW.

Banned

Monstersmummy;7098235

1) Tom Daley.. for his dedication and mature attitude2) Andy Murray.. for … 1) Tom Daley.. for his dedication and mature attitude2) Andy Murray.. for believing

How very British:roll:

Monstersmummy;7098235

1) Tom Daley.. for his dedication and mature attitude2) Andy Murray.. for … 1) Tom Daley.. for his dedication and mature attitude2) Andy Murray.. for believing3) Jenson Button.. for picking the right team.. oops no sorry, the only team. If he wins then its an even bigger travesty that Lewis didnt win last year after giving the people of Britain the most exciting 15 minutes of sport seen in this country in a long, long time

agree with point number 3...those last 6 laps were epic

my top 3

1 Jessica Ennis
2 giggsy
3 andy murray

are you in it
]HUKD secret santa

Jenson surely.

For me it's difficult to chose between Jenson Button & David Haye, with perhaps David Haye just edging it.

my thoughts??

double post, cba looking up yesterdays one though

Banned

spobby;7098257

Jenson surely.

Brawn should win team of the year.

1) Jenson Button
2) Ryan Giggs
3) Andy Murray

Personally dont really care, but since I just saw the list this is how I would pick them.

Congratz to the winner anyway.

I think in order to win sports personality,you need to be a sportsman and also have a personality so thats andy murray out then-bad tempered sore loser and an embarrassement to scotland.

giggs or jess ennis for me.

barky;7098295

I think in order to win sports personality,you need to be a sportsman and … I think in order to win sports personality,you need to be a sportsman and also have a personality so thats andy murray out then-bad tempered sore loser

Very good point! :thumbsup:

If i had 2 quid id put it on straussy :P

I'd say Strauss or button for obvious reasons the ashes and world
champ

Anyone but Button hopefully , I dont particularly like Lewis Hamilton but I cant wait to see him whip Button's ass next season as this was just luck down to having the best car by a mile at the start of the season then winning nothing once the rest caught up.

His team mate winning races showed how rubbish Button is

Giggs

got to be giggs really, but it will probably go to button just because he had the fastest car for most of the season

I'd also love to see cavendish get it, now there is a proper sportsman
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Weekly game codes giveaway 18313
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764041
    3. Sad news about Barcelona812
    4. Any PS4 News Here29213607

See more discussions