Groups

BBC Weather sucks

Banned
    Supposed to be heavy rain today...well I'm looking out at partly cloudy with hints of blue sky. Yesterday was meant to be light rain, a huge thunderstorm came over and threatened to rain off rugby (groundsmen order).

16 Comments

Banned

Use WeatherPro on iphone - very accurate.

It's very dark over here, but the neighbours still have their washing out. I've played it safe and stuck it in the tumbler. I've a feeling it'll lash it down as soon as I go out!!!

It's still more accurate the the iPhone weather app...that's truly rubbish!

Yeah i've never known BBC Weather to be accurate.

Its raining here in Edinburgh - but then it always is :roll:

Banned

DarkKnight;8211004

Yeah i've never known BBC Weather to be accurate.

+1

in fact, I watch it cos its normally the complete opposite of what they say in my area.

forecast at 5am on TV said cloudy with high rain chance

actual now is completely blue skies in all directions and really sunny :-D

Banned

Penny Saver;8210992

It's very dark over here, but the neighbours still have their washing … It's very dark over here, but the neighbours still have their washing out. I've played it safe and stuck it in the tumbler. I've a feeling it'll lash it down as soon as I go out!!!

should just stick it on the line and it it rains then use the tumbler. Rain doesnt make clothes dirty you know ;-)

csiman;8211050

+1in fact, I watch it cos its normally the complete opposite of what they … +1in fact, I watch it cos its normally the complete opposite of what they say in my area.forecast at 5am on TV said cloudy with high rain chanceactual now is completely blue skies in all directions and really sunny :-D

Yeah i just checked and it says for my area that it's light rain and cloudy. But the sun is shining and it's mostly blue skies

STILL raining.......................... so they got some right!

well, if you look outside its pouring it down. Perhaps the bbc do get it right?????????? well, occasionally!!!

Banned

glass_half_full;8213447

well, if you look outside its pouring it down. Perhaps the bbc do get it … well, if you look outside its pouring it down. Perhaps the bbc do get it right?????????? well, occasionally!!!

Just did - blue sky and sunny. Been out in the garden all day!

Banned

we had heavy rain here in north london an hour or so ago

Original Poster Banned

well the heavy rain has come, oh well

Banned

lumoruk;8213718

well the heavy rain has come, oh well

maybe a bit premature posting such a thread in the morning:)

Original Poster Banned

casparwhite;8213747

maybe a bit premature posting such a thread in the morning:)

should have checked the hourly forecast I suppose

csiman;8211057

should just stick it on the line and it it rains then use the tumbler. … should just stick it on the line and it it rains then use the tumbler. Rain doesnt make clothes dirty you know ;-)

Nope, but it makes them wetter than they were to begin with. Anywho, when the sun shone gloriously for the whole of lunchtime I promised the children we'd walk to the park, have a whale of a time, and walk home again. Needless to say I was dealing with a trio of tantrums as we reached the park and the heavens opened. They are now sitting in the garden eating a much promised bag of sweets. Everyone is sopping wet. We did, however, see the most gorgeous rainbow I think I have ever seen. So big, bright and bold. We did stop to get even wetter just to look at it!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. O2 Priority concert tickets1324
      2. Customs charged too much for a little item!55
      3. Anyone got experience with an instant water heater for a shower?22
      4. Vodafone Broadband Issues33

See more discussions