Expired

BBQ Weekend at Bournemouth Beach.

Found 10th Jun 2013
Hi Guys, Me and my couple of friends are planning to visit Bournemouth Beach next weekend. We are thinking of having a BBQ at the beach.We will be using a small Portable Disposable Instant Barbeque..like this
amazon.com/EZ-…CA8

My question is do the council allows bbq at the beach?

Any advice would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.
Community Updates
7 Comments
What did they say when you called them to ask?
most likely you'll be treated like a terrorist.

From Bournemouth Resort Guide

BBQ's on the beachBBQ's are permitted between 6pm 10.30pm. Please dowse … BBQ's on the beachBBQ's are permitted between 6pm 10.30pm. Please dowse hot coals before placingdisposable BBQ tray beside one of the plastic seafront bins. Or use one of the metalBBQ bins located atAlum Chine,Toft Steps or Southbourne.

Link 1
Link 2
Edited by: "tregs" 10th Jun 2013
Can confirm that bbqs are allowed after 6.
Original Poster
thanks guys for your replies...
enjoy your bbq but Please act responsibly and take your BBQ and rubbish home with you as my four year old was wounded last Saturday on Bournemouth beach by glass that some idiot had buried.
Original Poster
welsh ham

enjoy your bbq but Please act responsibly and take your BBQ and rubbish … enjoy your bbq but Please act responsibly and take your BBQ and rubbish home with you as my four year old was wounded last Saturday on Bournemouth beach by glass that some idiot had buried.

thanks for the advice.....i will

same thing happened to me 2 years ago at bournemouth beach...had a 3 inch cut in my right foot playing tug of war.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants