Be careful of those mutant 'lizard people' roaming around Knightsbridge

Posted 27th Feb
Gemma Collins has shared her bizarre theory that there are humans walking around London who retreat into underground tunnels that lead to Buckingham Palace, where they transform into 'lizard people'.
Speaking on her BBC Sounds podcast, the reality personality, 39, called for these creatures to 'get in touch' so that they can clarify her extremely edgy theories.
She said: 'My theory is – and this is a little bit weird – If you are a lizard get in touch with me.
dailymail.co.uk/tvs…tml

Any lizard HUKD members?
Community Updates
Misc

Groups

23 Comments
Sounds like the brilliant 80's sci fi series V

m.imdb.com/title/tt0086822/
Edited by: "furbars" 1st Mar
Is this the obese woman who swallowed several normal sized human's this explaining her size? ..perhaps she ought take a look at herself & her so called "career" & unnaturally orange skin, ..if she wants to see odd *things* within society.

At least David Ike was a talented football professional.
39996143-IrH5A.jpg

Maybe these stories are connected :/
I'm fairly sure any prime directives the human race may have regarding first contact with a new intelligent life form are not going to comprise of being greeted by Gemma screeching "Alright baaabes"
Edited by: "andymagic" 27th Feb
dufflecoat_moon_turkey27/02/2020 09:45

Comment deleted

Great times apart from having to deal with shovelling snowflakes and draining the flood of liberal tears
Mr_Gus27/02/2020 09:32

Is this the obese woman who swallowed several normal sized human's this …Is this the obese woman who swallowed several normal sized human's this explaining her size? ..perhaps she ought take a look at herself & her so called "career" & unnaturally orange skin, ..if she wants to see odd *things* within society.At least David Ike was a talented football professional.

Can't say obese now, you have to say "curvy" "plus size"

Health at any size remember
If you look like a skeleton or look like a hippopotamus you're healthy because diets, exercise and health problems are made up so big pharma, food, gym corporations make you buy their expensive alternative and go to their expensive gyms
They say we should eat 2000 calories a day, walk every day, consume about 25 to 37g of sugar maximum, get vaccinated, get flu shots but it's all just government lies to give us autism and to keep us dumb and unhealthy, they say drinking tap water is healthy but they put fluoride, metals and chemical's such as bleach in our waters to make us zombies corporate slaves over the overlord's!! Plagues, Floods, Disease all created in a lab to reduce the population!! They create the disease in their labs, they sell us a routine cure what keeps us as their slaves!! They create the hurricanes, floods, Forrest fires, earthquakes with their Cloudseeding and HAARP machines!! Call it a conspiracy but the CIA literally admitted they used Weather Modification in Vietnam!!
Donald Trump tested his new weather modification device in Australia with the Forrest Fires than Sandstorm than Floodings!!
He literally created a Space Force in the Military to protect the earth from Aliens threats, wake up people!!
Edited by: "Norseg" 27th Feb
Norseg27/02/2020 11:09

Can't say obese now, you have to say "curvy" "plus size"Health at any size …Can't say obese now, you have to say "curvy" "plus size"Health at any size rememberIf you look like a skeleton or look like a hippopotamus you're healthy because diets, exercise and health problems are made up so big pharma, food, gym corporations make you buy their expensive alternative and go to their expensive gymsThey say we should eat 2000 calories a day, walk every day, consume about 25 to 37g of sugar maximum, get vaccinated, get flu shots but it's all just government lies to give us autism and to keep us dumb and unhealthy, they say drinking tap water is healthy but they put fluoride, metals and chemical's such as bleach in our waters to make us zombies corporate slaves over the overlord's!! Plagues, Floods, Disease all created in a lab to reduce the population!! They create the disease in their labs, they sell us a routine cure what keeps us as their slaves!! They create the hurricanes, floods, Forrest fires, earthquakes with their Cloudseeding and HAARP machines!! Call it a conspiracy but the CIA literally admitted they used Weather Modification in Vietnam!!

Wow......just WOW!
Nah, there's curvy, there is plus size (tall & bigger by basic genetics) ..or smaller & pear shaped, pre-birth disposition vs latter likely shape & body effect, ...& there is "that"
dufflecoat_moon_turkey27/02/2020 11:25

Comment deleted

I am the only one who's awake, do you know they put me and many other people in mental prisons before it was outlawed? Because t
I spoke the truth, i had no history of mental illnesses and i had a 191 IQ till the government doctors came.to my door and forced me info their prisons for people who.tell fhe truth, they kept me feeling brain dead, always tired, slugish, always forgetting till they let us all go when the ban came but they knew they couldn't just let us walk free like nothing happened so they watched us, thsyre still surveillancing me now
Its like something from a movie but its not, everyday i see the same black bmw parked outside my house with two men inside with black suits
And other day i was walking guess what i spotted again at the corner of my eye? Same Black BMW 4door

Can't say obese now, you have to say "curvy" "plus size"Health at any size …Can't say obese now, you have to say "curvy" "plus size"Health at any size rememberIf you look like a skeleton or look like a hippopotamus you're healthy because diets, exercise and health problems are made up so big pharma, food, gym corporations make you buy their expensive alternative and go to their expensive gymsThey say we should eat 2000 calories a day, walk every day, consume about 25 to 37g of sugar maximum, get vaccinated, get flu shots but it's all just government lies to give us autism and to keep us dumb and unhealthy, they say drinking tap water is healthy but they put fluoride, metals and chemical's such as bleach in our waters to make us zombies corporate slaves over the overlord's!! Plagues, Floods, Disease all created in a lab to reduce the population!! They create the disease in their labs, they sell us a routine cure what keeps us as their slaves!! They create the hurricanes, floods, Forrest fires, earthquakes with their Cloudseeding and HAARP machines!! Call it a conspiracy but the CIA literally admitted they used Weather Modification in Vietnam!!Donald Trump tested his new weather modification device in Australia with the Forrest Fires than Sandstorm than Floodings!! He literally created a Space Force in the Military to protect the earth from Aliens threats, wake up people!!

Mr Chris spivey?
Political activist Eddie says that's a mis-quote / mis-spell, and the quote should drop the "L" from lizard.
SerpentSuicide27/02/2020 10:24

[Image] Maybe these stories are connected :/

Where were you a hour ago with that warning?

Can't say obese now, you have to say "curvy" "plus size"Health at any size …Can't say obese now, you have to say "curvy" "plus size"Health at any size rememberIf you look like a skeleton or look like a hippopotamus you're healthy because diets, exercise and health problems are made up so big pharma, food, gym corporations make you buy their expensive alternative and go to their expensive gymsThey say we should eat 2000 calories a day, walk every day, consume about 25 to 37g of sugar maximum, get vaccinated, get flu shots but it's all just government lies to give us autism and to keep us dumb and unhealthy, they say drinking tap water is healthy but they put fluoride, metals and chemical's such as bleach in our waters to make us zombies corporate slaves over the overlord's!! Plagues, Floods, Disease all created in a lab to reduce the population!! They create the disease in their labs, they sell us a routine cure what keeps us as their slaves!! They create the hurricanes, floods, Forrest fires, earthquakes with their Cloudseeding and HAARP machines!! Call it a conspiracy but the CIA literally admitted they used Weather Modification in Vietnam!!Donald Trump tested his new weather modification device in Australia with the Forrest Fires than Sandstorm than Floodings!! He literally created a Space Force in the Military to protect the earth from Aliens threats, wake up people!!

Joking or certifiable nutjob..... can't decide?
Norseg27/02/2020 11:50

I am the only one who's awake, do you know they put me and many other …I am the only one who's awake, do you know they put me and many other people in mental prisons before it was outlawed? Because tI spoke the truth, i had no history of mental illnesses and i had a 191 IQ till the government doctors came.to my door and forced me info their prisons for people who.tell fhe truth, they kept me feeling brain dead, always tired, slugish, always forgetting till they let us all go when the ban came but they knew they couldn't just let us walk free like nothing happened so they watched us, thsyre still surveillancing me now Its like something from a movie but its not, everyday i see the same black bmw parked outside my house with two men inside with black suitsAnd other day i was walking guess what i spotted again at the corner of my eye? Same Black BMW 4door

...nutjob
Norseg27/02/2020 11:50

everyday i see the same black bmw parked outside my house with two men …everyday i see the same black bmw parked outside my house with two men inside with black suitsAnd other day i was walking guess what i spotted again at the corner of my eye? Same Black BMW 4door

They could just be Jehovah’s Witnesses. Knock on their window and see if they have any frozen potatoes for sale.
PeacePipe28/02/2020 11:25

They could just be Jehovah’s Witnesses. Knock on their window and see if t …They could just be Jehovah’s Witnesses. Knock on their window and see if they have any frozen potatoes for sale.

Maybe but they had black suits, ive ask if i see them again i need to get some pop from the shop since i forgot so I'll try to confront them.ic they dont drive off again
I try not to go out much anymore because 5G the end is near! Apocalypse is coming, Forrest Fires, Floods, Storms, Coronavirus has been around for decades, Lysol killw coronavirus, its not anew thing, what is a new thing is 5G, theyre trying to kill guess what country made the most 5G phones this year and devices? China Huawei a chinese comlany is literally creating the 5G equipment! Theyre the biggest distributor of 5G they want it in every street in the country
Edited by: "Norseg" 28th Feb
Norseg28/02/2020 11:58

Maybe but they had black suits, ive ask if i see them again i need to get …Maybe but they had black suits, ive ask if i see them again i need to get some pop from the shop since i forgot so I'll try to confront them.ic they dont drive off again I try not to go out much anymore because 5G the end is near! Apocalypse is coming, Forrest Fires, Floods, Storms, Coronavirus has been around for decades, Lysol killw coronavirus, its not anew thing, what is a new thing is 5G, theyre trying to kill guess what country made the most 5G phones this year and devices? China Huawei a chinese comlany is literally creating the 5G equipment! Theyre the biggest distributor of 5G they want it in every street in the country[Video]

The real question is.... 'If a tree falls over in the forest and there's no one to hear it, is there a cat in the box'? The answer is, surely, only if the Pope does poop in the woods. You know what I mean, of course.
The royal family are lizards according to David icke
For anyone that doesn't know. This is a racist, antisemitic posts. Lizard People relates to Jewish People.
thread
40017509-Wpn4Y.jpg

Flat earther
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Discussions

Top Merchants