BE QUICK!!!!! Free 1 year account with megashare.com

Found 30th Jan 2012
Megashare is giving away a limited number of free one year file-sharing accounts.

Type in an email address, and your account login details are sent within minutes. Just received mine.

megashare.com/fre…php
Community Updates
25 Comments
What sort of site is Megashare?
Cheers mate!
Tommelot

What sort of site is Megashare?

Fast download site.
Edited by: "CoCo_" 30th Jan 2012
good as megaupload used to be be?

not to be confused with megashares.com. Never heard of this one, is it commonly used (i.e. lots of download links out there)?

monkeybrains

good as megaupload used to be be?

No site will ever be as good as megaupload! Fast speeds, streaming of all types of video files, decent free user download limit...
Edited by: "oldmanhouse" 30th Jan 2012
if so... than best freebe deal of the week for sure
Signed up. Now whats it for?

Thx op, great way of sharing files, it'll stop me having to up my dropbox for a bit.
So what is the origin of this deal then?
You gotta download Party Poker?
This website is horrible.
Original Poster
The deal was found here

audiosex.pro/ind…re/

I have no idea how prolific the filesharing is, but a decent freebie in any case.
nice thanks!!!
its a trap, they made a deal with the fbi so that they can monitor whoever downloads copyright stuff
oooh
pcangeldust

its a trap, they made a deal with the fbi so that they can monitor … its a trap, they made a deal with the fbi so that they can monitor whoever downloads copyright stuff

dont be silly
just stumbled across another up & coming site

http://piratebees.com/soon/

more info on MegaUpload
Megaupload data could be deleted this week

Edited by: "watson44" 30th Jan 2012
thanks no need for torrents now!!
did anyone get there confirmation email ?
deleted193256
monkeybrains

if so... than best freebe deal of the week for sure

yeah, a week is about as long as they'll last
Thank you
Seems to be a regular account. It's not a free premium account despite what it says.
Banned
Yeah and now the feds have your details.
greatest666

Yeah and now the feds have your details.

Lol. Yeah I'll never be able to sleep with the fear of knowing that a legitimate file hosting site now has one of my many spam email addresses. And who gives a **** about the American FBI? Away you go with your naive fear mongering.
KiNG

did anyone get there confirmation email ?

No
Banned
Tony Harrison

Lol. Yeah I'll never be able to sleep with the fear of knowing that a … Lol. Yeah I'll never be able to sleep with the fear of knowing that a legitimate file hosting site now has one of my many spam email addresses. And who gives a **** about the American FBI? Away you go with your naive fear mongering.

lol
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions