Groups

Be warned about GAMING EXTREME

I payed for an item on the 18th feb 2008,I still have not received it,I have emailed them asking for my cash back,Now they dont reply to my emails.
    Stay clear off these crooks.they told me I had to wait until 15 days after the posted the item,its now more like 30 days and still no item delivered or cash refunded.
    Feel free to add feed back,I think it only fair to warn customers about these crooks.
    gamingextreme.co.uk

5 Comments

Have you tried phoning them?

Telephone: 01453 808084

P.S> Moved to misc as feedback is for HUKD issues.

Original Poster

emmajk42;1801375

Have you tried phoning them?P.S Moved to misc as feedback is for HUKD … Have you tried phoning them?P.S> Moved to misc as feedback is for HUKD issues.

All I get is a recorded message.

Good job this was moved to MISC as we might have stumbled on it in the deal section - before we all get ripped off.

Top marks there OPS.....NOT

sicknote;2599400

Good job this was moved to MISC as we might have stumbled on it in the … Good job this was moved to MISC as we might have stumbled on it in the deal section - before we all get ripped off. Top marks there OPS.....NOT

hardly his fault....

sicknote;2599400

Good job this was moved to MISC as we might have stumbled on it in the … Good job this was moved to MISC as we might have stumbled on it in the deal section - before we all get ripped off. Top marks there OPS.....NOT

And it was moved from the feedback section, not deals, would you have seen it there?

Is it a deal?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. computer active mag comp - win one of two y-cam protect alarm systems worth…44
      2. Win a Davosa Ternos Submariner Wristwatch worth £64578
      3. Win 1 of 3 x £1000 Selfridges vouchers with Virgin Trains1211
      4. Win a luxury eight-night break for two in Malaysia with Ushvani Spa and Tra…55

See more discussions