Groups

Beaches

Anyone seen the film 'Beaches'??? With Bette Midler in it.

Will I need tissues?? Iv heard its a sad one!

26 Comments

Banned

I have never got round to watching it.

I bought it years ago and borrowed it a friend she never gave it me back :x

Banned

it is pretty sad, but im a right sap with these sort of films

Original Poster

I have been recently but thats just all my hormones due to the pregnancy.......... hahaha i have been crying at well random tv shows like the one on Tuesday nights........ One Born Every Min....... I have to sit with my tissues haha :lol:

Banned

crazyblondechick;8047027

I have been recently but thats just all my hormones due to the … I have been recently but thats just all my hormones due to the pregnancy.......... hahaha i have been crying at well random tv shows like the one on Tuesday nights........ One Born Every Min....... I have to sit with my tissues haha :lol:

One born every minute is ace.

It puts me off pregnancy a bit though.

its like the titianic without sea, still just as vomit inducing though

Original Poster

DLM;8047044

One born every minute is ace.It puts me off pregnancy a bit though.

im a bit late now hahaha :thumbsup: but i have been told the pain goes away like a click of the fingers as soon as the baby is out

yes, especially when they play you are the wind beneath my wings :cry: gets me every time :-(

Banned

crazyblondechick;8047082

im a bit late now hahaha :thumbsup: but i have been told the pain goes … im a bit late now hahaha :thumbsup: but i have been told the pain goes away like a click of the fingers as soon as the baby is out

Sounds good to me.

Congratulations x x

Original Poster

cheerleader;8047096

yes, especially when they play you are the wind beneath my wings :cry: … yes, especially when they play you are the wind beneath my wings :cry: gets me every time :-(

hahaha im listening to that on good ald youtube just now lol :whistling:

Original Poster

jellybaby22;8047118

no thats just lies they tell you to make you feel better.... :w00t:

cheers :thumbsup: :whistling: ;-)

Banned

crazyblondechick;8047122

hahaha im listening to that on good ald youtube just now lol :whistling:

Its a nice song.

I love it when peter kay sings you are the wind beneath my wheels :giggle:

yes you will need tissues-its v sad

Original Poster

DLM;8047136

Its a nice song.I love it when peter kay sings you are the wind beneath … Its a nice song.I love it when peter kay sings you are the wind beneath my wheels :giggle:

ooo i will search for that haha :thumbsup:

Banned

Yes you will.

Original Poster

hahaha the peter kay version is pretty funny but crap too lol

crazyblondechick;8047082

im a bit late now hahaha :thumbsup: but i have been told the pain goes … im a bit late now hahaha :thumbsup: but i have been told the pain goes away like a click of the fingers as soon as the baby is out

i can kind of say that happened with me, i was dreading giving birth but once its over i can honestly say it wasnt as bad as i thought and it hasnt put me off having another, you kind of forget what the pain was like. it was the after effects what put me off more, i could hardly move for about about a week and a half, my legs and pelvis were aching like mad it took me ages to get from one side of the room to the other lol but everyones different. good luck with your pregnancy.

Banned

pink-ka;8047336

i can kind of say that happened with me, i was dreading giving birth but … i can kind of say that happened with me, i was dreading giving birth but once its over i can honestly say it wasnt as bad as i thought and it hasnt put me off having another, you kind of forget what the pain was like. it was the after effects what put me off more, i could hardly move for about about a week and a half, my legs and pelvis were aching like mad it took me ages to get from one side of the room to the other lol but everyones different. good luck with your pregnancy.

How are you after your operation? x x

Great film, very soppy, a complete tear jerker. Best to have tissues at the ready.

Did you blag yer granny a pair of falsers yet? :?

Banned

DLM;8046997

I have never got round to watching it.I bought it years ago and borrowed … I have never got round to watching it.I bought it years ago and borrowed it a friend she never gave it me back :x

so you bought it AND borrowed a copy and have still never watched it?:thinking:

DLM;8047348

How are you after your operation? x x

im doing great thanks, the operation was over very fast i was a state in the hospital worrying about it, my partner left me at 9am and when i came round it was 10:30am, im glad i didnt have to sit around waiting for hours. not been in any major pain just feels like brusing, ive got staples in and there starting to itch like mad but im having them out on friday, just hope it doesnt hurt to much.

crazyblondechick;8047027

I have been recently but thats just all my hormones due to the … I have been recently but thats just all my hormones due to the pregnancy.......... hahaha i have been crying at well random tv shows like the one on Tuesday nights........ One Born Every Min....... I have to sit with my tissues haha :lol:

Yup that's how I was at times too. Good for the soul to have a good blub every now and then though (especially whilst pregnant ) . Are you at the fed up stage yet? So wonderful when you first see your baby. Our little girl is now 4 months old and all she has to do is smile and I just melt. I am sure you will enjoy being a mummy.

Banned

csiman;8047404

so you bought it AND borrowed a copy and have still never watched … so you bought it AND borrowed a copy and have still never watched it?:thinking:

I guess I lent it to a friend

Banned

pink-ka;8047423

im doing great thanks, the operation was over very fast i was a state in … im doing great thanks, the operation was over very fast i was a state in the hospital worrying about it, my partner left me at 9am and when i came round it was 10:30am, im glad i didnt have to sit around waiting for hours. not been in any major pain just feels like brusing, ive got staples in and there starting to itch like mad but im having them out on friday, just hope it doesnt hurt to much.

Good luck :thumbsup:

That film breaks my heart every time , and gives me a dreadfull headache cos of crying too much.
    One born every min is fab i love it and also cry every week, am going to have to get my emotions in check if im going to be a midwife one day x

Original Poster

pink-ka;8047336

good luck with your pregnancy.

thanks hun

StevenA2000_uk;8047387

Did you blag yer granny a pair of falsers yet? :?

hahaha nope not yet :w00t:

Endlessoptions;8047445

Are you at the fed up stage yet?

not yet, still excited more than anything, but dont think there will be another one for a good few years coz i was so badly sick for the 1st 16 weeks :-(
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. *** Weekly game codes giveaway 188 ***1529
      2. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would2472
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767386
      4. U.S. bombers fly off North Korea's coast in show of force1521

See more discussions