Groups

beamish does anyone know of any discounts to be had anywhere?

Hi I'm planning a trip to the beamish museum this holidays. Does anyone know of any discounts to be had anywhere Please? Thanks in advance.

3 Comments

If you travel there via bus and show your ticket you get a 25% discount on your entrance fee. Family tickets usually work out cheaper if you don't have a bus ticket. I've found the staff are lovely and helpful, hope you get a sunny day and enjoy your visit.

beamish.org.uk

Original Poster

Thanks for your help, sadly it's a 21/2 hour drive from us so can't get a bus. But will definitely get a family ticket. I've just been looking and they last a year so can go back again. Fingers crossed for good weather.

Sorry I couldn't be much help. The passes are definitely worth it there's always some on. It takes us nearly an hour to get there by bus, not a fun journey with an autistic child but we always have a lovely day when we visit, if it's bad weather it gives us an excuse to go to the bakery for some goodies.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Decent 4k TV on a budget34
      2. Ripped off by GearBest, VERY ANGRY!2737
      3. Legal advice33
      4. What kind of workstation desk should I buy for my office / music room ?59

See more discussions