Expired

Beanie babies valuation?

6 replies
Found 15th Jan
As above. Have the following beanie babies and honestly no idea how much they are worth despite an extensive ebay/Google search. If anyone has a rough idea of the value or has a contact I could have to ask that would be very much appreciated!

1. Twigs the giraffe - 1995 date made in indonesia.
2. Gracie the Swan - 1995 date but has wrong name tag (labelled 'Congo'). made in indonesia.
3. Glory (American bear) - 1998 date, made in indonesia.
4. Peace bear - 1996 date, made in indonesia.
5. Princess bear - 1997 date, made in indonesia.

6 Comments

think that bubbles burst best check eBay for prior sales?

justanothercid

x1
Edited by: "tailo" 15th Jan

Original Poster

justanothercid

​Yeah have done cheers, but there are so many being listed and so few sold its hard to tell! Also there are slight variations between the ones I have and the ones which have been sold, not sure how to value them. Are small difference (ie misnamed tags) worth more value? Cheers.

Sorry, really don't think that these are worth very much anymore. £5 - £12 each at most. judging by the highest prices achieved from past sales on eBay, it's large job lots which might sell for a reasonable amount, and a couple of obscure early teddy ones, and princess di related beanies.

1995 and made in Indonesia doubt they are worth much I thought earlier ones maybe worth something they aren't that old to be worth much but u never know

Funny, this morning I was thinking that I have about 40 or so, I suppose, Winnie the Pooh beanies in the loft, I was thinking of getting them down and listing them on ebay as they will never be got out again! Will have a look, £5 each sounds okay

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions
  1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition62653
  2. Win two star gazing festival tickets in the north pennines11
  3. Win a £100 Amazon Voucher From LoveMyVouchers33
  4. Chat magazine issue 4323

See more discussions