Groups

Beans,Mushy Peas,Curry Sauce or Gravy?

From Chippy....away we go...

30 Comments

Original Poster

Mushy Peas

depends what its with but beans!

Curry Sauce.

Depends what with TBH.....Wouldn't really fancy gravy or curry sauce with my sausage, bacon and eggs :lol:

Sometimes gravy, sometimes Curry Sauce :thumbsup:

Chips,mushy peas and gravy.:)

Mushy peas with mint sauce.

northern boys love gravy ;-)

I love chips and fried rice in curry or gravy, currys nicer but a bit sickly for all the time so gravy if more than once in the week.

yeah depends what it is?
    Chippy? mine have started doing a fab swet and sour sauce so i have that now with chips. Mmmmmmm Yuummm

If its chippy chips then just salt n sauce

with chips beans!

Curry sauce.

tomato sauce with chips for me although mushy peas and chips and tom sauce is brilliant

Diet Coke

awoodhall2003;8274854

Curry Sauce.

+1

Gravy :-D

Train Driver;8274923

Diet Coke

+1 :-D

You can't beat chippy chips and curry sauce. Is it a 'region' thing? I am pretty sure they would look at me blank if I asked for gravy on my chips I am in Birmingham btw.

Salt and vinegar... no sauce to make them soggy.

4lyons09;8274999

You can't beat chippy chips and curry sauce. Is it a 'region' thing? I am … You can't beat chippy chips and curry sauce. Is it a 'region' thing? I am pretty sure they would look at me blank if I asked for gravy on my chips I am in Birmingham btw.

I'm in the East Midlands and I've never seen (or at least noticed) a chip shop that serves gravy. Admittedly I don't go often, but I'm sure I would have seen it at least once.

terrapins2;8274861

Chips,mushy peas and gravy.:)

Yes

If I have chippy chips, I pop into the chinese round the corner and get a sweet and sour sauce to dip them in...:oops:

chip shop curry sauce yum

Charlie&Lola;8275100

If I have chippy chips, I pop into the chinese round the corner and get a … If I have chippy chips, I pop into the chinese round the corner and get a sweet and sour sauce to dip them in...:oops:

Talking of things like that, I used to have a habit of getting a cheese naan from Indian up road and get a special curry from Chinese next door and eat the curry then dip the naan into it as there was loads of sauce left lol.

curry sauce or mushy peas, my bro is a chips and gravy addict!

whatsThePoint;8275372

chips, cheese and curry sauce

now we are talking, food of kings. although I'm posh so get chips cheese and pakora sauce(the pink one)

ryouga;8275420

Talking of things like that, I used to have a habit of getting a cheese … Talking of things like that, I used to have a habit of getting a cheese naan from Indian up road and get a special curry from Chinese next door and eat the curry then dip the naan into it as there was loads of sauce left lol.

:-D

ants97;8275456

now we are talking, food of kings. although I'm posh so get chips cheese … now we are talking, food of kings. although I'm posh so get chips cheese and pakora sauce(the pink one)

OOO pakora sauce, its a strange thing, some places sell pakoras without sauce, some do it with this watery thin pink yogurt, some do luvvly spicy stuff a bit like chilli sauce.

Some Indian takeaways give you onions with the pakoras.

ryouga;8275693

OOO pakora sauce, its a strange thing, some places sell pakoras without … OOO pakora sauce, its a strange thing, some places sell pakoras without sauce, some do it with this watery thin pink yogurt, some do luvvly spicy stuff a bit like chilli sauce.Some Indian takeaways give you onions with the pakoras.

a little of the pink one drizzled over cheese and chips really is delicious.

curry sauce
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …3271155
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764585
      3. Report online material promoting terrorism or extremism1934
      4. Entitled to overtime to be included in your holiday pay1022

See more discussions