Bear sees lion, craps itself = epic

Found 21st Sep 2010
epicness

25 Comments

Original Poster

http://i564.photobucket.com/albums/ss86/micoo91/gifki_01-1.gif

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

aww poor thing

Is that those cruel buggers in North Korea at it with young animals now?Poor wee thing.

lol too funni i'd proabaly do the same if a lion did that to mee ahhh

am i the only one who doesnt find this funny?

donna-lou

i didn't either

dmissy13

i didn't either

it just seems cruel to me. poor thing

Lmao

Banned

Thats quality, LMAO

Banned

http://cm1.theinsider.com/media/0/44/51/heidi-montag-pink-bikini.0.0.0x0.420x300.jpeg

donna-lou

donna-lou

I think I find this more amusing ^^

Banned

donna-lou

it just seems cruel to me. poor thing

Cruel to who? That bear could tear out that tiger's anus right through its mouth.

Banned

man to be fair i think that bear looks propper scared lol.
numpty get that vid up you shown me? you know, where they chainsawed through its neck and the headless pig was flopping about on the floor? X)

DJ1

Cruel to who? That bear could tear out that tiger's anus right through … Cruel to who? That bear could tear out that tiger's anus right through its mouth.

the bear is obviously scared. i just dont think its right to find an animal being scared 'funny'

JaYy_dOg

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just a tad over the top there.

Banned

donna-lou

the bear is obviously scared. i just dont think its right to find an … the bear is obviously scared. i just dont think its right to find an animal being scared 'funny'

http://img34.imageshack.us/img34/8799/calmdownbro.png

DangerGod

man to be fair i think that bear looks propper scared lol.numpty get that … man to be fair i think that bear looks propper scared lol.numpty get that vid up you shown me? you know, where they chainsawed through its neck and the headless pig was flopping about on the floor? X)

lol when did I even show that must have been aaaaage ago I think there was a .gif of it around but I cant find it anyway its too gruesome to post if I did have it! lol

edit ok Ive found it lol google pig beheaded with chainsaw, first link and there is a link for the vid in there...if anyone wants to watch
Edited by: "numptyj" 21st Sep 2010

Banned

donna-lou

[quote=DJ1] the bear is obviously scared. i just dont think its right to … [quote=DJ1] the bear is obviously scared. i just dont think its right to find an animal being scared 'funny'

I think the problem is not that the bear is "scared" but you have an issue with anthropomorphism

Banned

numptyj

lol when did I even show that must have been aaaaage ago I think there … lol when did I even show that must have been aaaaage ago I think there was a .gif of it around but I cant find it anyway its too gruesome to post if I did have it! loledit ok Ive found it lol google pig beheaded with chainsaw, first link and there is a link for the vid in there...if anyone wants to watch

aw man that is ruthless! lmao

DJ1

I think the problem is not that the bear is "scared" but you have an … I think the problem is not that the bear is "scared" but you have an issue with anthropomorphism

Fear is not a just a human feeling, so to feel bad about an animal being afraid is not anthropomorphism, maybe a tad too empathetic(for some).

Banned

micoo......you go from something funny like the cookie monster clip to this , you are burnt out

Original Poster

goldmax

micoo......you go from something funny like the cookie monster clip to … micoo......you go from something funny like the cookie monster clip to this , you are burnt out

how bout this?

http://i564.photobucket.com/albums/ss86/micoo91/jediball.gif

Banned

numptyj

edit ok Ive found it lol google pig beheaded with chainsaw, first link … edit ok Ive found it lol google pig beheaded with chainsaw, first link and there is a link for the vid in there...if anyone wants to watch

sick, that vid didn't work but looked elsewhere. Looks gruesome, but the pig is shot square through the head at the very start, bit sadistic the way they saw its head off and the guy is there laughing.

heres the full video youtube.com/wat…oPs

not that funny after the first part
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Sim deal with EU calls44
    2. Gearbest Delivery Never Came - British Priority Mail1415
    3. Is there a way to add ethernet to MIFI device?46
    4. Foo fighters presale code.3640

See more discussions