Beard oil.....best value for money?

Posted 12th Feb
Just started growing a beard and was just wondering if anyone on here can recommend which oils are regarded as “best” or “best value for money”

Thanks in advance
Community Updates
Ask
Top comments
13 Comments
Not sure about best or value but my go to supplier is Mo Bro's. I have several gift sets which last all year. Winter selections are nice. They usually have offers on.

Their winter sale is still on actually.
Edited by: "Frankie77" 12th Feb
Brisk beard oils are good, available at Boots
Frankie7712/02/2020 19:56

Not sure about best or value but my go to supplier is Mo Bro's. I have …Not sure about best or value but my go to supplier is Mo Bro's. I have several gift sets which last all year. Winter selections are nice. They usually have offers on.Their winter sale is still on actually.

Thanks
alki12/02/2020 19:59

Brisk beard oils are good, available at Boots

Thank you
castor oil
justonemore12/02/2020 20:16

I was thinking WD40

Engine oil.

In all seriousness, I’ve been using ‘Be my beard’ oil for the past twelve months and it’s really good. Keeps the beard nice and soft and smells great!

I order a load from amazon along with shampoo and it’s was really reasonable. They’ve just started selling the oil itself on Home Bargains. I think it comes in about a 30ml container and is ridiculously cheap for what you get!

As a side note, I got some L’Oréal beard oil for Christmas and in comparison find it really greasy.

Just my 2 pence worth.
gruum.com/pro…463

Go to subscribe and save, put 5 bottles oil in your basket use Virgin10 for £10 off and then pick free shipping.

5 bottles for £10 and then just cancel the subscribe and save
Coconut oil
Curlyman8312/02/2020 20:35

Engine oil.In all seriousness, I’ve been using ‘Be my beard’ oil for the pa …Engine oil.In all seriousness, I’ve been using ‘Be my beard’ oil for the past twelve months and it’s really good. Keeps the beard nice and soft and smells great! I order a load from amazon along with shampoo and it’s was really reasonable. They’ve just started selling the oil itself on Home Bargains. I think it comes in about a 30ml container and is ridiculously cheap for what you get!As a side note, I got some L’Oréal beard oil for Christmas and in comparison find it really greasy.Just my 2 pence worth.

Thank you
Sc4mp012/02/2020 20:44

https://www.gruum.com/product/build-your-kit/?v=79cba1185463Go to …https://www.gruum.com/product/build-your-kit/?v=79cba1185463Go to subscribe and save, put 5 bottles oil in your basket use Virgin10 for £10 off and then pick free shipping.5 bottles for £10 and then just cancel the subscribe and save

Jojoba oil + scent you like
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants