Feel free to chat beards with me, no selling or promotions just bearded chat
Community Updates
Misc
Top comments
.MUFC.18 m ago

Wife won't let me grow I beard :(.

Grow a 'pair' first, the beard will then surely follow
oliverkennedy1012 m ago

hadn't thought about that one before, probably buy her a … hadn't thought about that one before, probably buy her a razor that's if she could grow one!

32093607-pOX0J.jpg

31 Comments
What would you do if your wife decided to grow a beard?
trivium1 m ago

What would you do if your wife decided to grow a beard?

hadn't thought about that one before, probably buy her a razor that's if she could grow one!
I'm not sure what there is to really say about a beard. It gets a lot of crums in it...
CoeK2 m ago

I'm not sure what there is to really say about a beard. It gets a lot of …I'm not sure what there is to really say about a beard. It gets a lot of crums in it...

Crums, yeah you can eat them later when you get hungry again
oliverkennedy101 m ago

The dog likes to lick them off my face.
I get beard envy.
oliverkennedy1012 m ago

hadn't thought about that one before, probably buy her a … hadn't thought about that one before, probably buy her a razor that's if she could grow one!

32093607-pOX0J.jpg

Sebas1111 m ago

I get beard envy.

Same even though my beard is growing pretty nicely
oliverkennedy102 m ago

Same even though my beard is growing pretty nicely

I keep mine fairly well trimmed. Can't have a big bushy beard in my profession.
Nice to see its in fashion. The men look nice
CoeK15 m ago

I keep mine fairly well trimmed. Can't have a big bushy beard in my …I keep mine fairly well trimmed. Can't have a big bushy beard in my profession.

Shame to hear, Im on my way to a yeard
oliverkennedy101 m ago

Shame to hear, Im on my way to a yeard

I find it hard enough to deal with without it being any longer haha.
CoeK36 m ago

I'm not sure what there is to really say about a beard. It gets a lot of …I'm not sure what there is to really say about a beard. It gets a lot of crums in it...

oliverkennedy1034 m ago

I hope you both meant crumbs.
urbandictionary.com/def…ums
Misslovely13 m ago

Nice to see its in fashion. The men look nice

like this????

32093943-lKm9I.jpg
Predikuesi21 m ago

I hope you both meant …I hope you both meant crumbs.http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Crums

hahahaha I did mean crumbs, autocorrect has failed me once again
.MUFC.17 m ago

Men with beards don't get told what to do.
Grow it.
.MUFC.18 m ago

Grow a 'pair' first, the beard will then surely follow
mutley143 m ago

like this???? [Image]

He doesn't take care of his beard
.MUFC.49 m ago

Do what I do and just grow it.. tell her you're only growing it short but then never cut it. Trade secret right there!
I'm bored of beards I liked them when they weren't trendy, now every man and his dog has one, I don't care for them at all. I don't care for the style of current ones either. Sometimes I feel like I like in a Amish country.

I've also gone right off men with long hair since the tiny little man bun thing. It's not proper long hair, it's just a hot mess.

Fortunately, I don't think any of the male population could give a fig about my opinion anyway
MSK.22 m ago

I'm bored of beards I liked them when they weren't trendy, now every …I'm bored of beards I liked them when they weren't trendy, now every man and his dog has one, I don't care for them at all. I don't care for the style of current ones either. Sometimes I feel like I like in a Amish country. I've also gone right off men with long hair since the tiny little man bun thing. It's not proper long hair, it's just a hot mess.Fortunately, I don't think any of the male population could give a fig about my opinion anyway

We don't but you did hurt my dogs feelings. He can't help but have a beard as he doesn't have opposable thumbs.
CoeK12 m ago

We don't but you did hurt my dogs feelings. He can't help but have a …We don't but you did hurt my dogs feelings. He can't help but have a beard as he doesn't have opposable thumbs.

Perhaps that was a little unfair. My favorite dog does actually have a beard. Sorry pup.
summerof761 h, 39 m ago

He doesn't take care of his beard

looks like he doesn't take care of his ex wife either
l absolutely love beards. But they have to be taken care of, properly groomed with beard oil etc. They are few nicer things than to be snuggled up with a chap and be tickled by his beard
Edited by: "LizziBear" 26th Sep 2017
Watching
Fiddler on the roof if that helps ?
Wongy1102 h, 13 m ago

Watching Fiddler on the roof if that helps ?[Video]

You mean Rolf Harris is protesting about the food again?
.MUFC.26th Sep

grab your balls back out of her purse and do whatever the hell you want.
Happened upon this disc. Hello. I am a bearded man
eset1234541 m ago

grab your balls back out of her purse and do whatever the hell you want.

I managed to get to 6 o'clock once before she noticed my 5 o'clock shadow :(. I swear I heard her mention a divorce :(.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants