Beat Bluetooth headphones fot under £20

Found 3rd Aug 2017
Was gonna buy the 2 for £30 kitsound ones of Vodafone ebay but they didn't have any colours i wanted so missed that deal, hoping anyone knows of any other decent headphones around £15-20
Community Updates
Ask
6 Comments
Kitsound aren't the best anyway. I bought some from them for a tenner from TKMaxx and the sound quality is meh. Battery didn't last long enough for me (4 hours at most, but I was using them around an hour a day and since I had Bluetooth headphones that lasted like a week with more use, I got fed up with charging them).

I just had a look on Amazon and <strong>these</strong> appear to be the best-selling ones (click the word for the link to open).

If you don't mind splashing out a bit more then you can buy a headphone adapter like <strong>this</strong> and then you are able to use any normal headphones and just plug them into it and they mean they can connect to your device via Bluetooth. I have some personal favourites in terms of non-Bluetooth earphones that I would suggest for these if you want to know
Original Poster
Good price for a best seller tbh, thanks but kinda want on-ear headphones
Can't beat these for £20 & the battery lasts forever.

amazon.co.uk/Blu…nes
Original Poster
They look good, might consider getting these, thanks 😁
mattkkinng8 h, 23 m ago

They look good, might consider getting these, thanks 😁

Order them mate.Honestly you can't go wrong for £20, they really are superb for the money. I ordered them for the kids to start with & ended up ordering myself a pair in the end. They really are good & they last ages beetween charges & the sound quality is good & pretty loud.:D
Edited by: "OldEnglish" 4th Aug 2017
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions