Groups
    EXPIRED

Beat my Quote: Gran Canaria Holiday

Hi i wondered if anybody could beat the quote weve got for our holiday this year

2 Adults
    Destination: Gran Canaria, Puerto Rico.
    Date: 31st August
    Accomodation: Atlamadores
    Duration: 2 Weeks
    Board Basis: All Inc
    Departure Airport: Manchester
    In Flight Meals: No
    Insurance: No
    Transfers: Not fussed

Price weve been quoted with transfers included from Thomas Cook.com is £970 for the 2 of us.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Stacey

6 Comments

Thats really cheap your apartments alone are £ £581.51 with [url]www.travelrepublic.co.uk[/url] and the only 3 airlines that fly that route i can't find any flights available have checked, so i'd take it quick!

kate50dadford;2416662

Thats really cheap your apartments alone are £ £581.51 with [ … Thats really cheap your apartments alone are £ £581.51 with [url]www.travelrepublic.co.uk[/url] and the only 3 airlines that fly that route i can't find any flights available have checked, so i'd take it quick!

Are you a travel agent for thomas cook by any chance....:whistling:

paul1521;2417511

Are you a travel agent for thomas cook by any chance....:whistling:

no! not at all i never use travel agents they are usually dearer!

I think that's a very good price get it while you can!

Original Poster

I did think it was really cheap. Just thought id check before i booked incase i could get in any cheaper anywhere else. Or maybe discount codes etc.

Thanks everyone!!

Stacey
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. What would be HELL to you?2636
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767347
      3. What do you feel like whinging about today?1927370
      4. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITHOUT* A VPN (Virtual Private Netwo…1871347

See more discussions