Beat Tesco’s Clubcard Changes 11th June

LocalFound 2nd Jun
From 11th June Tesco are screwing over their loyal customers by changing lots of 4x vouchers to 3x. This includes all the restaurants - pizza express, prezzo, Bella Italia.

Change then before this date and the actual vouchers are valid for 6 months. So that gives yo plenty of time to stop shopping at Tesco and get on another loyalty scheme
Community Updates
6 Comments
Clubcard is still better value than any other loyalty scheme. Double the value of Nectar at Sainsbury's, and still 6x value over Sainsbury's if convertng to 3x value. NEVER convert vouchers to Bella Italia as it's not worth it - there's almost always a 40% off mains code somewhere which makes it far less valuable.

I use Clubcard vouchers for Uber Eats, 3x value is brilliant!

@theengelbert , where do you intend to shop instead that has a better loyalty scheme?
Edited by: "jamie015" 2nd Jun
"Screwing over their loyal customers"? No, they changed a scheme and (after an aborted first attempt) gave several months notice. The scheme is still good (just not as good) value for money.

It's called business.
whats best to spend them on then ????? help appreciated tnxs
aw0824 m ago

whats best to spend them on then ????? help appreciated tnxs

I use it on Uber. 3x value on cabs and on food delivery is brilliant! Otherwise, they sell on eBay for more than face value...
So if you buy uber vouchers (I have about £75 of cc points to use), you can use them for both taxi and eats?
cheaperbythe122 m ago

So if you buy uber vouchers (I have about £75 of cc points to use), you …So if you buy uber vouchers (I have about £75 of cc points to use), you can use them for both taxi and eats?

Yes, I do this all the time
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions