Groups

Beats

Any offer or discount code on this New Beats Dr. Dre™ Solo 3 Wireless On-Ear Headphones with Bluetooth (rose gold )

6 Comments

Keep checking very. I got the gold ones for £250 but you get 10% back in november if you take out interest free credit. Im sure there is also £20 off codes for new accounts online.

I think apple are going to keep the retail price up as much as possible for the christmas rush.Any particular reason you're after these instead of the beats logo ?

there is so many amazing headphones you could buy for 250quid. think about what you want. do you want to look like a massive tool with fancy logo on your head or feel like a smarter guy and have headphones with 10x better sound quality but not looking as good (or perhaps not having the same logo).

look at
    bose soundlink (100 quid cheaper)
    Sennheiser Momentum Wireless (similar price tho)
    Plantronics BackBeat Pro (100quid cheaper)

just saying

I've read on the net that beats are very poor quality and don't last. You be better spending on Bose or other decent makes instead.

mattsokolinski

there is so many amazing headphones you could buy for 250quid. think … there is so many amazing headphones you could buy for 250quid. think about what you want. do you want to look like a massive tool with fancy logo on your head or feel like a smarter guy and have headphones with 10x better sound quality but not looking as good (or perhaps not having the same logo).look at bose soundlink (100 quid cheaper)Sennheiser Momentum Wireless (similar price tho)Plantronics BackBeat Pro (100quid cheaper)just saying

​I agree but teens and even some adults go for the logo over quality. Just look how many people buy apple and beats. Still don't understand why apple limits it portable devices to 16bit audio even though the hardware supports 24bit.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Best tablet for 100-150? Quid11
      2. Glazing Clay Pots for Drinking22
      3. How are Very for pre-orders ?33
      4. Furniture Sliders45

See more discussions