beats by dre's for cheap?

LocalFound 14th Jan 2013
beatsbydrdrestores.co.uk/
hey guys i dont no how real this website actually is. do u think i should buy from here? it seems legit and they have a returns policy.. im so confused
Community Updates
MiscLondonBeats by Dre
19 Comments
No contact address or phone...... leave it.
Whois Information For: beatsbydrdrestores.co.uk

Domain name:
beatsbydrdrestores.co.uk

Registrant:
Iris Iris

Trading as:
HostSir LLC

Registrant type:
UK Individual

Registrant's address:
227 rue febvotte
Tours
France

Registrar:
Internet.bs Corp. t/a Internet.bs Corp. [Tag = INTERNET-BS]
URL: internetbs.net

Relevant dates:
Registered on: 18-Dec-2012
Expiry date: 18-Dec-2013
Last updated: 18-Dec-2012

Registration status:
Registered until expiry date.

Name servers:
ns-canada.topdns.com
ns-uk.topdns.com
ns-usa.topdns.com

WHOIS lookup made at 18:51:13 14-Jan-2013

its simple - if you want beats you pay for beats. otherwise you will get scammed.
If in doubt - they are fake.

I'm sure that Dre has a page with all the sellers they sell too if you have a look.

But interestingly enough there's a video on the internet of someone comparing the fake ones to the real ones and he says the audio difference is marginal, so if you just want a pair of headphones....

Though if we are going with that argument you can probably find better headphones than this.
Edited by: "edge360" 14th Jan 2013
http://i45.tinypic.com/2q0t20g.jpg

Stay away.
And if you want the fake ones.... £10, Camden Market.
thanks guys i was just curious because the solos on the website are not much cheaper than the actual ones from the (real) website :P
Alliechic

And if you want the fake ones.... £10, Camden Market.

£15 Bristol Market
lol camden it is.
sdman786

thanks guys i was just curious because the solos on the website are not … thanks guys i was just curious because the solos on the website are not much cheaper than the actual ones from the (real) website :P

And that's how they sucker people in. Not too cheap to arouse suspicion but cheaper than the real deal.
Some in the sale here

selfridges.com/en/…RE/?llc=dn&departmentId=19669&brandname=BEATS+BY+DRE&cm_mmc=PPC-_-Google-_-na-_-buy%20%2Bbeats%20by%20dre&_$ja=kw:buy%20%2bbeats%20by%20dre%7Ccgn:Beats+by+dre%7Ccgid:6355802395%7Ctsid:36981%7Ccn:Search%7c%7cBeats+by+dre%7Ccid:134741755%7Clid:49669730395%7Cmt:Broad%7Cnw:search%7Ccrid:27762925675&gclid=CPf9x4DE6LQCFe_MtAodmnEAWw
sdman786

lol camden it is.

How dare they charge £5 extra for fake beats?! Despicable haha
Beats are disgusting, awful sound quality, don't buy them. They look really tacky in my opinion as well.
Skull candy are much better :-)
goto agree not very good sound quality
Tim1292

Beats are disgusting, awful sound quality, don't buy them. They look … Beats are disgusting, awful sound quality, don't buy them. They look really tacky in my opinion as well.

Poor build and sound quality at a premium price, my eyes roll every time I see a pair. Skullcandy are the same. Fashion headphones are all style no substance, like the people who buy them.
I see many parallels between the anti-beats team and the anti-apple team
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants