Beats solo 3 Vs Beats studio 3 Vs Beats solo Pro

Posted 18th May
Has anyone had any experience with any of these headphones and the pros + cons of them.

Much appreciated.
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

7 Comments
Studios will be the best comfort wise and I imagine sound wise too. Had them a while back but ended up selling and now own airpod pros with them being a lot more compact
I have studio 3 and I like them. Solo are cheaper option right? Where do Solo Pro fit into the heirarchy?
If you want a full sized headphone rather than on-ear, get the Studio 3

If you want an on-ear headphone and and not concerned with price or listening in wired mode, get the Solo Pro

If you want an on-ear and you don't really need active noise cancellation if it means getting to save some cash, get the Solo 3

If your priority is sound quality, buy something else entirely.
Edited by: "ElGofre" 19th May
JumpMan198019/05/2020 09:47

I have studio 3 and I like them. Solo are cheaper option right? Where do …I have studio 3 and I like them. Solo are cheaper option right? Where do Solo Pro fit into the heirarchy?

Solo Pro are the newest on-ear Beats model, so they fall in between the Studio 3 and Solo 3 in price.
JumpMan198019/05/2020 09:47

I have studio 3 and I like them. Solo are cheaper option right? Where do …I have studio 3 and I like them. Solo are cheaper option right? Where do Solo Pro fit into the heirarchy?

I'm not 100% sure, she's looking at the solo 3 rose gold but I'd rather be paying that little extra for a more premium product.
kkkkkkkkk119/05/2020 10:46

I'm not 100% sure, she's looking at the solo 3 rose gold but I'd rather be …I'm not 100% sure, she's looking at the solo 3 rose gold but I'd rather be paying that little extra for a more premium product.

Does she want over ear or on-ear? That will eliminate one if not two of your options. I don’t like the Solo but I’m of the bigger is better mindset & so opted for the Studio 3 (I wouldn’t walk around wearing them though - I got AirPods for that)
JumpMan198019/05/2020 15:26

Does she want over ear or on-ear? That will eliminate one if not two of …Does she want over ear or on-ear? That will eliminate one if not two of your options. I don’t like the Solo but I’m of the bigger is better mindset & so opted for the Studio 3 (I wouldn’t walk around wearing them though - I got AirPods for that)

Well she's just said on ear as it's for running so that's sealed it, thanks for your advise
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions