Groups

Beauty and the Beast DVD

Has anybody heard of any supermarket deals happening on Monday or do you think that the pre-order prices are the best deal? I always guess these things wrong so I thought I'd check with the experts!

thanks

4 Comments

No but I would be interested to hear of any deals. My sister wants this for Christmas - she's 30 X)!

Me too - been wanting to get it for the kids for AGES. Did buy the VHS version years ago for my elder ones but not much use for them anymore. Also been wanting to get Lion King on dvd too but you can't buy it at the moment, or at least I can't find it!

Original Poster

There's a Lion King here
    price minister
    but I've never used the site - not sure about the region 1 will work on any DVD player either... I thought R1 was the U.S.?!

elsie

There's a Lion King here price ministerbut I've never used the site - not … There's a Lion King here price ministerbut I've never used the site - not sure about the region 1 will work on any DVD player either... I thought R1 was the U.S.?!

Thanks - I have used them before, they're just like Amazon Marketplace and Play.com playtrade, just people selling their stuff like ebay but without the huge fees no doubt. Will have a look.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17416144
      2. I've got 2 for 1 codes to use at Thorpe Park/Sea Life, Yeoken vouchers, The…34
      3. Weekly game codes giveaway 1831227
      4. How dangerous is Donald trump?32160

See more discussions