Expired

Bebe Confort Viva Buggy

2 replies
Found 21st Dec 2007
Can anyone find a better offer for this buggy? I've currently found it on boots.com for £47.49

Also, if this is the cheapest which promotional codes would be valid with this? I have a couple of other items to buy that would take it over £50 total spend.

(If anyone has this buggy or the 2 others on boots - the Graco Mojo Pushchair or Maclaren Triumph Pushchair any review/recommendations etc would be helpful!)

2 Comments

Well after 2 kids and at least 50 pushchairs (bit of an addiction :whistling:) I would go for the Mclaren every time, well build, long lasting, wheels dont wear out too quickly and a roomy seat. Wouldn't touch a graco but thats just my opinion.

I too would go with a maclaren over a cheapo graco everytime, infact for a buggy, I always go for a maclaren (I've had 3 now!) Never had a triumph but you can't beat the build of a maclaren!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. HUKD Satellite Information & IPTV Thread48810997
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769584
    3. Linkin Park and Friends Celebrate Life in Honor of Chester Bennington strea…44
    4. 5 Letter Scrabble Game52522883

See more discussions