Groups

bebo or facebook

what is better? or is there anything else similliar?

26 Comments

Facebook is the social norm. ;-)

bebo is for kids really

neither. they both suck donkeys and attract weirdos

Original Poster

i havent used it but my cousin sent me an invite, so wanted a bit of info 1st (he lives in england so looking for a cheaper way to communicate) thanks

Banned

shanecr;5425377

^^^^^^^ what he said

shanecr;5425377

Thanks!!!
    I use facebook lol
    don't use bebo though...what's that?

Original Poster

my son has bebo but i wouldnt even go there for fear of what i might find!

Banned

dog poo both ... better alternative ....... phone.. or go round and say hello in person

whats wrong with MSN messenger?

Original Poster

dog_cop;5425397

dog poo both ... better alternative ....... phone.. or go round and say … dog poo both ... better alternative ....... phone.. or go round and say hello in person

phone is too expensive when your on a while and i cant pop round he lives in birmingham and i,m in glasgow. :-(

Banned

queenlush;5425418

great idea .. :thumbsup: off you go then mine is open :santa:

Original Poster

queenlush;5425418

cause we,r not always on at the same time so want something to leave pics or messages

Banned

wulshaz;5425432

phone is too expensive when your on a while and i cant pop round he lives … phone is too expensive when your on a while and i cant pop round he lives in birmingham and i,m in glasgow. :-(

pah I can stay on the phone for 59 mins for free with my provider then hang up then re ring for another 59 mins how cheap is that :thumbsup:

i have both but never go on bebo, always on facebook though just to nosey at what everyones doing

Banned

wulshaz;5425442

cause we,r not always on at the same time so want something to leave pics … cause we,r not always on at the same time so want something to leave pics or messages

email - lol

http://i194.photobucket.com/albums/z106/emasu/doggy.gif

Try that.

Original Poster

dog_cop;5425444

pah I can stay on the phone for 59 mins for free with my provider then … pah I can stay on the phone for 59 mins for free with my provider then hang up then re ring for another 59 mins how cheap is that :thumbsup:

sounds good idea as it is nice to hear their voice, is that some kind of plan thing?

Original Poster

sassie;5425448

email - lol

he did send me pics in an email but i dont know how to store them :oops:

starsparkle2311;5425450

neither, they're both **** :whistling:

:w00t:

so true tho

Banned

wulshaz;5425458

sounds good idea as it is nice to hear their voice, is that some kind of … sounds good idea as it is nice to hear their voice, is that some kind of plan thing?

i dont pay for eveing or weekend calls either, i pay bt my line rental and use a cps for calls, but i think bt also do free eveing and weekends too

Original Poster

i,m with sky for all so dont even know what my phone is (if its on a plan na i dont think it is as sometimes the bill is high)

Banned

wulshaz;5425458

sounds good idea as it is nice to hear their voice, is that some kind of … sounds good idea as it is nice to hear their voice, is that some kind of plan thing?

yes speak to your provider or as I did gave BT the big flick off and now with pipex :thumbsup:

Banned

wulshaz;5425479

i,m with sky for all so dont even know what my phone is (if its on a plan … i,m with sky for all so dont even know what my phone is (if its on a plan na i dont think it is as sometimes the bill is high)

surely they do some kind of package, all oters do so im sure they will

sassie;5425448

email - lol

yep thats free lol or if you did want to talk you can do voice calls over MSN as long as you both had a mic...or get a skype phone

Original Poster

thanks all for the info especially the phone one i am off to check it out now while i have time

Lyca mobile is free one to the other....

lycamobile.co.uk/
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767341
      2. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047130
      3. What would be HELL to you?2632
      4. The great big HUKD Nintendo thread3345660

See more discussions