Groups

Bebo query

You know how you set up an account for yourself ? well how do you set up a Fan club account? iv seen the fan clubs but dont know how to set it up

has anyone done this?

thanks

39 Comments

yes there will be a bit on your bebo page where u can join a band that's basically it you set up ur own band thing it can be a music group or fan club it's easy

Original Poster

hmmmm
    cant see it lol

hello is this the stupid im new question board???!!

I put a pic on my profile yest and its not showing ? any ideas?

cornish;1402527

hello is this the stupid im new question board???!!I put a pic on my … hello is this the stupid im new question board???!!I put a pic on my profile yest and its not showing ? any ideas?

You could read the replies where you asked this elsewhere... I have already answered...

aha thank emma but that lots lost somewhere in this big old site, sorry!

Original Poster

was that "hello is this the stupid im new question board???!!"

refering to my answer, "hmmmm i cant see it ?"

cornish;1402545

Click your username, click find posts by this user...

cool but its not finding much, not 2 worry:roll:

Original Poster

saxo_appeal;1402548

was that "hello is this the stupid im new question board???!!"refering to … was that "hello is this the stupid im new question board???!!"refering to my answer, "hmmmm i cant see it ?"

please answer this cornish...

no, i stole your board 2 ask my own stupid question, maybe you could help! how come my pics not showing when ive clearly added it on?!:w00t:

Banned

emmajk42;1402553

Click your username, click find posts by this user...

emma that finds threads you have posted in, not posts, which is a total waste of time really, unless you hours to waste

Banned

cornish;1402545

you have edited your profile picture, not your avatar picture, go into control panel and edit avatar:thumbsup:

and i thought i was going mad sassie! please can you helpme on my di:-Dlema

Banned

well done you :thumbsup:

thats fantastic thank you!

Banned

cornish;1402633

thats fantastic thank you!

if we could still search out our own posts you wold have done this yesterday:thumbsup: never mind its sorted now:-D

neh you cant see who the man with the brolly is! give u a clue, ex england boss.

Banned

cornish;1402656

neh you cant see who the man with the brolly is! give u a clue, ex … neh you cant see who the man with the brolly is! give u a clue, ex england boss.

ide need a bigger clue than that mate, like a name:-D

its steve mclaren chewing gum! gunna chaange it tho

Banned

cornish;1402665

its steve mclaren chewing gum! gunna chaange it tho

see even that clue didnt help - lol
    im female so dont worry about it, change it all you like now you know how to:thumbsup:

Since cornish has so few posts to his/her(I suspect a blonde her) name, it wouldn't take long. :thumbsup:

For thread prossies like me, it's an entirely different matter. :oops:

Banned

thesaint;1402720

Since cornish has so few posts to his/her(I suspect a blonde her) it … Since cornish has so few posts to his/her(I suspect a blonde her) it wouldn't take long. :thumbsup:For huge thread *****s like me, it's an entirely different matter. :oops:

it dont matter if they have only posted once, twice, three times, if those are in threads that are 100 pages long you doughnut

sassie;1402610

emma that finds threads you have posted in, not posts, which is a total … emma that finds threads you have posted in, not posts, which is a total waste of time really, unless you hours to waste

Sassie, he only had 7 posts at the time of the query. He has only posted in 5 threads in total. It's not hard to find.

Banned

emmajk42;1402738

Sassie, he only had 7 posts at the time of the query. He has only posted … Sassie, he only had 7 posts at the time of the query. He has only posted in 5 threads in total. It's not hard to find.

strange when most people cant find their post one of us is happy to usually post a linkie, strange how nobody now bothers, take it you couldnt be bothered to search through over 100 post either :roll:

[URL="http://i213.photobucket.com/albums/cc254/sassie-sassie/1111.jpg"]http://i213.photobucket.com/albums/cc254/sassie-sassie/1111.jpg[/URL]

sassie;1402728

it dont matter if they have only posted once, twice, three times, if … it dont matter if they have only posted once, twice, three times, if those are in threads that are 100 pages long you doughnut

I know what you mean, I've already agreed with you on a previous thread that it's nigh on impossible to use the new search for posts, but cornish is an easier one to tackle than the likes of me and you whom spray their scent in any willing thread.

I think of myself of more of a cream slice from Sainsbury than a doughnut. Yumm.

sassie;1402760

strange when most people cant find their post one of us is happy to … strange when most people cant find their post one of us is happy to usually post a linkie, strange how nobody now bothers, take it you couldnt be bothered to search through over 100 post either :roll:

I haven't been able to post links since the change, and you know I don't know how to post piccies/screen grabs.

Banned

thesaint;1402779

I haven't been able to post links since the change, and you know I don't … I haven't been able to post links since the change, and you know I don't know how to post piccies/screen grabs.

have you been and popped it on one of the bug threads:thumbsup:

Original Poster

anyway ..............................

back to what i was trying to do

i cant find the bit where you can start a fan club etc

lol

Sassie, you even answered him in one thread, I answered in another, and he didn't even go back to those to see if his query had been answered. Knowing this, I did not go looking for the link again.

Edit - P.S> sorry saxo, cannot help

Banned

emmajk42;1403563

Sassie, you even answered him in one thread, I answered in another, and … Sassie, you even answered him in one thread, I answered in another, and he didn't even go back to those to see if his query had been answered. Knowing this, I did not go looking for the link again.Edit - P.S> sorry saxo, cannot help

as a newbie i doubt they even knew where they had posted and as an oldie (who doesnt post often) i cant even remember where it was, so just easier to repost the 5 second explanation dont ya think:santa:

P.s saxo im in your fan club and i havent joined anything:-D

sassie;1402781

have you been and popped it on one of the bug threads:thumbsup:

No, people will start talking all technical to me.

HUKD will have to make do without my links, although I can copy and paste I suppose.
    I liked it when I could rename the link though. :-(

thesaint;1403965

I liked it when I could rename the link though. :-(

What do you mean?

Like ]this
    ?

emmajk42;1403992

What do you mean?Like ]this ?

Yup :-(

I'm not going to tackle it now.

I was on here way to long last night/this morning.
    I have toothache.
    I've had a Playstation and Wii as a constant (and loud) companion all day.

If I attempt to sort out my computer i'll end up throwing my monitor through the French window, my base station through the bay window and my keyboard will be thrust through my TV screen.

Does that button not work >>> http://www.hotukdeals.com/forums/images/editor/createlink.gif ??

Sorry emma, I had to put my son to bed, and you're now offline.

No, 'that' button doesn't work. I will try it in firefox tomorrow/today and if i'm stuck I will post it in the 'bugs' thread.

Thanks.

Original Poster

emmajk42;1403563

Edit - P.S> sorry saxo, cannot help

thats ok hun, no prbs

I'm now in firefox, posting links work fine in it.

]Slightly sozzled?

:-D

Saxo
    To create your fan club (group) do the following
    Sign in to Bebo
    Click explore
    Click Groups
    Click "register Group"
    Fill in the details you want
    Click "create Group"

Original Poster

thankyou hottoshop
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would1324
      2. word association Game73944521
      3. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047141
      4. Seems that Uber will NOT have it's London Licence Renewed by TFL - declarin…2869

See more discussions