Becker Map Pilot Navigation Mercedes

Found 10th Oct 2015
I'v just bought a mercedes benz C class C180 and looking to buy a navigation module. anyone know where to look for a cheap version that plug n plays into the car. I want nothing fancy simply UK maps will do. Please can you help by directing me. thanks

2 Comments

Becker Map Pilot Navigation is what you want you can pick them up on eBay and Amazon for about £200-300's okay getting a second and one as there are all the same just ask when buying it our old maps are on it and that will save you £60 updating them to this latest batch which is September 2015

amazon.co.uk/gp/…all

Original Poster

Bumbag

Becker Map Pilot Navigation is what you want you can pick them up on eBay … Becker Map Pilot Navigation is what you want you can pick them up on eBay and Amazon for about £200-300's okay getting a second and one as there are all the same just ask when buying it our old maps are on it and that will save you £60 updating them to this latest batch which is September 2015http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/offer-listing/B007T7QC7W/ref=dp_olp_all_mbc?ie=UTF8&condition=all

Thanks for your reply, wow expensive even for £200. I will checkout gumtree / ebay to see any cheaper. So I sld check the maps are version sept 2015 right ?
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants