Beckham emails

did Beckham really say this stuff?

Former star accused of calling the honours committee 'unappreciative ****'

Beckham's representative said the emails had been 'hacked and doctored'

Emails include allegation he demanded £6,685 from the charity for a flight

His image rights team also planned to send him to space to increase sponsorship

He was advised that his financial affairs could be costing him a knighthood

A gold laptop was allegedly kept off social media as 'idiots will think we're being showy' 

It is also alleged he fiercely backed 'stay' in Scottish referendum for his image 

metro.co.uk/201…89/

20 Comments

He can write? Amazing.

so? why do you care and what exactly has he done wrong

Davewave loves a pointless story. See previous posts lol. No one knows which bits are true or not. And most people with lives to live dont care.

He could always blame it on Russian hackers.

BagABargain78

Davewave loves a pointless story. See previous posts lol. No one knows … Davewave loves a pointless story. See previous posts lol. No one knows which bits are true or not. And most people with lives to live dont care.

Coming from some one who has posted 2 deals in over three years! Don't quite get the purpose of the site do you?

MrPerks

what exactly has he done wrong

He allowed some aftershave to be named after him, enough said.

Graham1979

Coming from some one who has posted 2 deals in over three years! Don't … Coming from some one who has posted 2 deals in over three years! Don't quite get the purpose of the site do you?

As I've stated here before, I only post deals if I truly believe they're a deal. No point posting for the sake of it. Some people here never post deals, is that a problem? I don't think so. Who are you to suggest a minimum number of postings to ensure people "get the point"? The point is to use the DEALS site as you please. Not post mindless drivel about Beckams emails.

Graham1979

Coming from some one who has posted 2 deals in over three years! Don't … Coming from some one who has posted 2 deals in over three years! Don't quite get the purpose of the site do you?

Just noticed, your last deal was over 5 months ago. Have you forgotten the purpose of the site? LoL.

Predikuesi

He could always blame it on Russian hackers.

Nah blame it on ISIS or Mosad......

Error440

Nah blame it on ISIS or Mosad......

Definitely ISIS.

Banned

David Beckham has claimed that leaked emails reported to be from his … David Beckham has claimed that leaked emails reported to be from his account have been ‘hacked and doctored’

Yeah right.

Just like he didnt have a long lasting affair with Rebecca Loos
Edited by: "YouDontWantToKnow" 4th Feb

A gold laptop was allegedly kept off social media as 'idiots will think … A gold laptop was allegedly kept off social media as 'idiots will think we're being showy'

What? And it wouldn't be?

Banned

BagABargain78

As I've stated here before, I only post deals if I truly believe they're … As I've stated here before, I only post deals if I truly believe they're a deal.

Yeah right.

I believe you, honest.

YouDontWantToKnow

Yeah right. I believe you, honest.

Haha. Unless of course I want the deal to myself, then wouldn't necessarily post it here.

what surprises me is that anyone is surprised at this.

http://www.soccerblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/og1.jpg

DB can say whatever he likes in private emails. Just like the rest of us can. If he said what he is being accused of saying, so what. He had a personal opinion which he expressed privately.

His opinions on the honours awards are spot on if its true because they are all a load of s#$e. However, if his involvement in charity is totally of self interest and self promotion then he should be stripped of his OBE.

philhib1964

His opinions on the honours awards are spot on if its true because they … His opinions on the honours awards are spot on if its true because they are all a load of s#$e. However, if his involvement in charity is totally of self interest and self promotion then he should be stripped of his OBE.

Should never of got it purely on tax reasons
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Criminal Immigrants and British Justice - makes me proud!2137
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764004
    3. Thousands of minimum wage workers to receive part of £2,000,000 compensatio…22
    4. Ebid over Ebay33

See more discussions