Groups

Beckham stays at AC Milan...for now! Woohoo!

I'm sure Posh won't be too happy about it though!

news.bbc.co.uk/spo…stm

10 Comments

Banned

apparently she really will be very happy.

I'm sure Posh won't be too happy about it though!

I drove past London Road this morning on the way to town............didn't see Fergie in tears so i think he's ok about it. :-D

You think that Posh won't love being in Milan - fashion capital, bursting with wealth, status and aristos? I think she has been praying for this!!

Original Poster

chesso;4564652

You think that Posh won't love being in Milan - fashion capital, bursting … You think that Posh won't love being in Milan - fashion capital, bursting with wealth, status and aristos? I think she has been praying for this!!

Yeah but it claims she doesn't want to move there because her kids are settled in US.

Woohoo! ??

What is that all about?

as long as he doesn't go back to man u i'm happy

news.bbc.co.uk/spo…stm

Spriggan;4564715

Yeah but it claims she doesn't want to move there because her kids are … Yeah but it claims she doesn't want to move there because her kids are settled in US.

Another article?

" I'm sure Posh won't be too happy about it though! "

No my local club were hoping to sign him :lol:

darren9030;4565020

" I'm sure Posh won't be too happy about it though! "No my local club … " I'm sure Posh won't be too happy about it though! "No my local club were hoping to sign him :lol:

:thumbsup::giggle:

Syzable;4564426

I drove past London Road this morning on the way to … I drove past London Road this morning on the way to town............didn't see Fergie in tears so i think he's ok about it. :-D

Too far for him to throw a footie boot at him in a paddy!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764717
      2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …5012476
      3. GCSE Results day910
      4. Aloha! Flamedeer Vacation is LIVE (until August 28th at 5pm)3652

See more discussions