Groups

Bed and mattress deals...

Hiya anybody know of the above?.....

Thank you xxxxxo

16 Comments

Banned

i bought a mem foam last month, lovely bed, a tip go to a local shop and barter them As they need sales

Original Poster

Would they actually barter? Thought would be easier just doing it online, where did u go? x

Banned

*katie*;4849057

Would they actually barter? Thought would be easier just doing it online, … Would they actually barter? Thought would be easier just doing it online, where did u go? x

I just went to a local family run shop and got the price down.
    In the time of recession they need sales.

watchout;4849047

i bought a mem foam last month, lovely bed, a tip go to a local shop and … i bought a mem foam last month, lovely bed, a tip go to a local shop and barter them As they need sales

I read that as "i bought a memory foam from the tip"!!!

Welcome btw :thumbsup:

and I would agree with this advice katie - I bought some online a couple of months back and saw far better deals in the local shops after

Original Poster

Hmmm don't think i know of any ...but...if anybody else does ( In warwickshire )... x

]freesman.co.uk

look in hot deals there is king size silent night bed with 4 drawers £160 i think

Original Poster

fireheaven;4849067

I read that as "i bought a memory foam from the tip"!!!Welcome btw … I read that as "i bought a memory foam from the tip"!!!Welcome btw :thumbsup:and I would agree with this advice katie - I bought some online a couple of months back and saw far better deals in the local shops after

Lol i done that too, i read it twice, i like people that write like that, makes me smile : )

I tried googling mattress and bed deals but nothing came up x

Look on deals now!

Original Poster

sharonwai;4849075

]www.freesman.co.uklook in hot deals there is king size silent night bed … ]www.freesman.co.uklook in hot deals there is king size silent night bed with 4 drawers £160 i think

Wow that seems cheap!!! Have you ordered from them before? x

Original Poster

sharonwai;4849085

]http://www.freemans.com/Silentnight-Pillowtop-Divan-Set/productdisplay.stm?An=681&Ntt=silentnight&A=78S858%5F&N=0&Nty=1&Nao=36&Au=P%5FMasterItem&Nu=P%5FMasterItem&Ntx=mode%2Bmatchallpartial&Ns=P%5FColour%7C0%7C%7CP%5FSize%7C0&Ntk=PRIMARY#direct link

LOL i wouldnt why mine didnt work!!! : ) lol x

Original Poster

sharonwai;4849085

]http://www.freemans.com/Silentnight-Pillowtop-Divan-Set/productdisplay.stm?An=681&Ntt=silentnight&A=78S858%5F&N=0&Nty=1&Nao=36&Au=P%5FMasterItem&Nu=P%5FMasterItem&Ntx=mode%2Bmatchallpartial&Ns=P%5FColour%7C0%7C%7CP%5FSize%7C0&Ntk=PRIMARY#direct link

OMG brilliant find!! Thank you!!! Rep added xxo

Banned

*katie*;4849072

Hmmm don't think i know of any ...but...if anybody else does ( In … Hmmm don't think i know of any ...but...if anybody else does ( In warwickshire )... x

Know of Nuneaton?
    Check out terrys.

Original Poster

watchout;4849127

Know of Nuneaton?Check out terrys.

Where in nuneaton is terry's? my sister lives there!!! x

Banned

*katie*;4849155

Where in nuneaton is terry's? my sister lives there!!! x

Attleborough
    actually theres a fair few in Nuneaton

Original Poster

hmmm il ask my sis if she knows : ) meanwhile ordering silent night bed wooo xxx thanks for all your help xxx
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Do you use a case on your iPhone?33
      2. Tooth extraction99
      3. What's the most impressive 4k / UHD film you have seen at home?611
      4. Amazon prime subscribe & save47

See more discussions