Bed deal from argos a few days ago

15 replies
Found 14th Apr 2009
Has anybody had there bed delivered the one that was £99 FROM ARGOS? just had a call to discuss delivery??? are they honouring it at £99??

Thanks in advance for your replies

15 Comments

You just answered your own question?

Original Poster

radiocde;4920502

You just answered your own question?

didn't actually answer the call they left a mess, just wondering if there gonna cancel on me when i ring them back to arrange. noticed on website it's up to £265 i think.

If they rang to discuss delivery ?

Then you just answered your own question

Loads of updates on the thread today, probably best if you read them

]http//ww…=16

I ordered one to, got a confirmation email but no one has called regarding delivery. Let us know if their honouring it

Look at the original thread,lots of people have had calls arranging delivering of the bed from about the 16th onwards.

Banned

spammed

look at original thread ffs

Original Poster

cheers couldn't find the original thread but know have....thanks

casparwhite;4920568

spammedlook at original thread ffs

Misery guts:w00t:

deb8z;4920634

+1

Banned

deb8z;4920634

midlandscomics;4920684

+1

+1

casparwhite;4920568

spammedlook at original thread ffs

Harsh but fair.

i just got a phone call to say they would be honoring my price and bed will be delivered tomorrow. i think they are only honoring the ones whos money they have took?

nah, took my money and called today to say out of stock and refunding me or I can have the copenhagen for the £99.99

I got three phone calls 2 saying about deliverly and one sayi ng about the price didnt get any of them because i was on hoilday o well =] x
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Consumer Rights - Wrong Description of Fridge610
    2. Advice on selling an iPhone?67
    3. Best way to get to Alton towers from north west, or by train, coach etc11
    4. How to switch between open apps on an Android box22

See more discussions