Groups
    EXPIRED

Bedding

I am trying to find new bedding. My girlfriend and I searched all over Glasgow for it and couldn't find the right thing. We are looking for just plain white no little patterns on it. We also want 100% cotton. The duvet cover needs to be king size but all the rest can be double size. We don't care if it is a set as we have different sizes but trying to find just plain white 100% cotton was a nightmare. If anyone can help with this it would be great.

9 Comments

:thumbsup:hi there

ikea - simply the best - or email me as i have some - plain white 100% cotton

Tesco sheets are great ..... & seem to be a bit bigger than usual (more to tuck in ! ) :thumbsup:

Laura Ashley do a lovely range~most of theirs is 100% cotton and they did do plain white sets.
    The sets are lovely and I always try to buy from them.100% Cotton takes more effort to iron but it is soooooo soft to sleep on.
    Hope you find what you need.

If you check the home shopping catalogues,they usually do a large range of plain coloured bedding,and surely should have white.

debenhams.com/web…_-1
    20% off and free delivery with voucher codes (and nectar points)

I had plain white king size sheet set in egyptian cotton for £11.99 from Aldi
    and also the plain white kingsize egyptian cotton duvet set for £19.99 from Aldi.

They are great to wash, still look new and are very soft and comfortable.

Banned

Home Bargains are selling a really nice plain white one.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Royal Mail chat says I am not allowed to send paper of any kind to Hong Kon…1326
      2. Well Done Turkey, Education improvement1430
      3. Toys R Us Warning....2023
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767104

See more discussions