Groups
    EXPIRED

Bedding - King size fitted sheets and protector required, 15" or 38cm depth

After getting a new mattress, our old fitted sheets are too shallow to adequately fit so we need some new ones. Does anyone know a good place to get king sized fitted sheets and a mattress protector with a depth of 15" or 38cm ? They seem very expensive, with poly-cotton coming in at £20+ and 400 thread Egyptian cotton over £40 a sheet.

Thanks in advance.

5 Comments

Try homefromhomestore.
    They are very cheap and they even sell slight seconds on the market for £2 although we have never found anything wrong with anything from there!!!

Sew a strip of elastic 5 inches from the corner of the fitted sheet and same on other side so it creates like a styrup do this on all four corners and yr current bedding will fit then once yr mattress has compacted slightly they shud fit a treat. It's how some mattress protectors come now instead of like a fitted sheet. X

Original Poster

Had a look on 'homefromhomestore' website. No bedding listed, only beds and furniture. Going to Dunlem Mills this aft, but if anyone else has any recommendations before I splurge some wedge I'd appreciate it.

Banned

i got this mate and its brilliant and it came next day amazon.co.uk/gp/…all

Original Poster

fragaliciousbob;8899177

i got this mate and its brilliant and it came next day … i got this mate and its brilliant and it came next day http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/offer-listing/B001K2MYX8/ref=dp_olp_0?ie=UTF8&redirect=true&condition=all

Thanks for that :thumbsup: Managed to get a 32cm fitted sheet in 350 thread 100% cotton for £17.59 from Dunelm Mills, but they didn't have any suitable protectors so this will be spot on.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Take notes with Apple Pencil and sync to a Samsung/Android device?11
      2. cheap glasses websites22
      3. Why do people scam on Gumtree?57
      4. Sportsmania.eu down. Any alternatives?3058

See more discussions