Groups

Bedding sets

Hi all,

I'm looking for some bedding for my single bed. So I need a fitted sheet, a duvet cover, and 2 pillowcases.

I don't really care what design they are as long as they are as cheap as possible!
    Any ideas?

Thanks

12 Comments

argos, bm , home bargains, Wilkinson.

B&M often have sale sets...I've bought some for £1.99-£5 in there

Original Poster

Thanks for the advice guys,but those are still quite expensive! I went to b&m earlier...there wasn't anything cheap there.

2 quid is expensive? You'll pay more in a charity shop. X)

Original Poster

dereklogan7

No, cheapest was £12.99

Banned

Buy some decent bedding, you spend most of your life in it, why cheap out on crap bedding? It'll last a he'll of a lot longer too.

dereklogan7

​asdas cotton bedding is good and cheap

price doesn't guarantee good or bad bedding! ive paid £45 for a bedding set than just slipped all over the quilt so i ended up with the quilt in one half of the cover, yet i spent £25 on a set and its thick, soft and one of the best sets ive ever bought! open and feel the fabric first!

25% off 1st order Groupon. myvouchercodes.co.uk/gro…pon?utm_source=SilverpopMailing&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=27.10.2016_NL%20(2)&utm_content=&tid=27.10.2016_NL%20(2)&_$ja=tsid:37162|cgn:27.10.2016_NL%20(2)|kw:NjA4MzQ1NzYzMDkS1&spMailingID=52630344&spUserID=NjA4MzQ1NzYzMDkS1&spJobID=1025186112&spReportId=MTAyNTE4NjExMgS2

Asda & Tesco online have some starting at £7.00
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Which Zelda Game?79
      2. random company selling fifa 18 for £29.9533
      3. Cinema 24122
      4. Recommend accurate weighing scales22

See more discussions