Groups
    EXPIRED

Beds????

Has anybody any ideas on where to get a decent bed for a decent price??? all suggestions greatfully recieved.

14 Comments

if you're a male..on yer bike...female?..well you've come to the right place for a HOT deal...inflation?...well of course ..stud prices never stand still.

But seriously I think you need to mention a budget...in my experience you get what you pay for with a bed...a decent one is well worth the extra expence and will stand the test of time.

Aw! I think you have missed Tesco's big clear out :-( , I bought my son a lovely new futon with bunk bed £100. you could have a look to make sure it has finished ;-) apart from that I would sugest looking through Quidco to see whats around. Argos have a wide selection! Happy shopping

Ikea's quite a good bet, fairly cheap and reasonable quality (compared to dfs/mfi ) and they generally look good. I hear they are now delivering through an online service but check for your area! hope this helps :thumbsup:

Original Poster

was hopin to pay about £300 direction if that helps

google.co.uk/sea…yGB

take a look at some of the online retailers ..find a bed you like within your budget and then it's a case of which retailer is the cheapest.

this place has got loads and seems reasonably priced to me! bedworld.net/

have you checked argos? sometimes they have half price offers let me check.

no offers at the moment but prices still good

a quality make to look out for is jay-be, at least its not china made stuff that most the high street stores sell.

Original Poster

thank you everyone - tried the bedworld place - but not so good for me im in northern ireland;-)

elenio

thank you everyone - tried the bedworld place - but not so good for me im … thank you everyone - tried the bedworld place - but not so good for me im in northern ireland;-)

Yes NI is a problem for expensive delivery...good luck with your search.

Original Poster

thanks for the help everyone

try [url]www.aaabedz.co.uk[/url]

rest assured,silentnight,sealy,pocket sprung bed company all make good beds.
    and the cheaper end layezee.
    these 5 companies are basically the same company and make a bed for everyones pocket.
    theres so much choice now it can be mind boggling,memory foam,pocket sprung(indvidual springs),mini springs ontop of normal springs(rest assured sanctuary range),pillow top,memory foam box(springs inside a memory foam box)and the good old crappy wire frame matt(bonnell):)
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. What do you feel like whinging about today?1927344
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767218
      3. The obvious next step become Ken then become Barbie1012
      4. Do you have one of these 2.1 million 50p's selling for 20x its value?917

See more discussions