Groups

Beds With Inbuilt Memory Foam

We'll soon be buying a new bed.
    Anyone have any experience, good or bad, of beds with memory foam?
    They're marketed for extra 'comfort' and 'support'.
    However, I've heard there's a problem re: 'heat dissipation' with these, particularly in summer. Waking up comfortable but sweaty doesn't appeal!
    Nevertheless, would welcome any comments, particularly if you own one already.
    Many thanks

9 Comments

Random Question, Do you work for Hilton?

Original Poster

Random answer: NO!...strictly regular customer!:)

esprit;6323011

Random answer: NO!...strictly regular customer!:)

Cool! As I said, random Q......

I also can add no further information to your request, so wish you a good night ;-)

Do you work for travelodge then ?

waterloo;6323029

Do you work for travelodge then ?

That is such a random question....... :whistling:

tesco have their double sealy mattress reduced from over £500 to £140 - you could buy that for £130 with the voucher on here for £10 and hyst get a divan base which are not that expensive, ,the sealy mattresses are the best but this one on sale is a posturepaedic memory foam built in so amazing value - ordered one for my daughter who has informed me a million times that she is in no way giving up her 7 year old sealy, so I have ordered to replace with another sealy

octobergirl;6323285

tesco have their double sealy mattress reduced from over £500 to £140 - y … tesco have their double sealy mattress reduced from over £500 to £140 - you could buy that for £130 with the voucher on here for £10 and hyst get a divan base which are not that expensive, ,the sealy mattresses are the best but this one on sale is a posturepaedic memory foam built in so amazing value - ordered one for my daughter who has informed me a million times that she is in no way giving up her 7 year old sealy, so I have ordered to replace with another sealy

That deal was a misprice, the price was soon corrected to £282 with many people on the thread receiving cancellation emails.

Hopefully some will receive it though.

Ive got a 1500 pocket sprung / memory foam bed and its really uncomfatable now! I also heard a full memory foam bed was very hot and sweaty so went for pocketsprung/memory foam!

Its only a year old and its not as comfy as they tell you in the shop to be honest!!
    Memory foam is hard until your body warms it up which takes a long time in winter!!

I have a pocketsprung / memory foam.

A layer of foam then a layer of springs x 7 (I think).

Best purchase ever, I sleep like a baby.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764177
      2. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17406141
      3. Veteran TV host Sir Bruce Forsyth dies at 892326
      4. SNES Classic launches 29th September 2017 - Check for stock and pre-order i…4661378

See more discussions