Groups

Bee.com - anyone ordered from them before

Banned
    are they trustworthy they have some great deals on.

7 Comments

Mod & Ed

yes, have ordered several times, always been very good

I've tried to order several times they always cancel orders that are too good to be true. Like toy story 3 for £3.00
    Customer services don't respond either. My experience not good !!!

Yes - I got Shrek 4 for £4.99 (with £5 discount code) before christmas and it arrived quickly.

I also used them before Christmas with the £5 offer (shutter island on Blu ray for £2.99). It came really quickly.

GoDutchGo

I've tried to order several times they always cancel orders that are too … I've tried to order several times they always cancel orders that are too good to be true. Like toy story 3 for £3.00 Customer services don't respond either. My experience not good !!!

customer service is awful ive been waiting a month for a response after they agreed to give me a refund...still waiting.

They dont respond to the support tickets and ive tried calling them but the phone just keeps ringing

I think some people have had awful service but i've had excellent service from them

I bought 2 99p DVD's and they arrived within 2 days then I ordered Toy Story 3 for £2.99 and that came within 2-3 days. Would definitely use them again

SuperEd

no problems - ordered 4 times all tems came quickly
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764489
      2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …57105
      3. 'Hard' Brexit offers '£135bn annual boost' to economy - BBC News1634
      4. Aloha! Flamedeer Vacation is LIVE (until August 28th at 5pm)1821

See more discussions