Groups

Beein a while since i've trawled the Misc Section - BG1, JFK etc

Been a while since i've been in Misc so was just wondering if JFK, BG1 and Vibeone are still alive because of course they were the oly reason that I ever logged onto HUKD . . .

8 Comments

Banned

UNFORTUNATELY

log out.

now.

nope. all dead. horrible freak accidents the lot of them. bg1 ended up on the wrong end of a banana, jfk was shot with 1 of those bang flag guns and vibeone was rushed to hospital and died of a ketchup overdose!

thought vibeone died of wasp stings? Bg1 of bad fashion sense? and jfk lack of money?

Original Poster

Ace Hayward

nope. all dead. horrible freak accidents the lot of them. bg1 ended up on … nope. all dead. horrible freak accidents the lot of them. bg1 ended up on the wrong end of a banana, jfk was shot with 1 of those bang flag guns and vibeone was rushed to hospital and died of a ketchup overdose!

Haha - sitting in the office laughing at that everyone is just kinda looking at me - nice one.

glad i could cheer you up scotty!

I thought they were all the same person - along with other intialled members lol

Is this the Carlsberg thread.

Ace Hayward

nope. all dead. horrible freak accidents the lot of them. bg1 ended up on … nope. all dead. horrible freak accidents the lot of them. bg1 ended up on the wrong end of a banana, jfk was shot with 1 of those bang flag guns and vibeone was rushed to hospital and died of a ketchup overdose!

Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764188
      2. Can't delete friends on Xbox 360 or accept any friend requests, anyone know…11
      3. Sad Gazza anecdote August 8th 2017 - Beyond help?88
      4. Weekly game codes giveaway 1831126

See more discussions