Groups

Been alcohol free for 1 year today

As above,and no I didn't have a problem with alcohol before you ask

71 Comments

Well done! :thumbsup:

Well done
    Have one on me boothy :thumbsup:

well done http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/612068/images/smilies/icon_mrgreen.gif

Banned

as in you were an alcoholic or just drink free?

dont bother me not drinking tbh, not a regular drinker. 6 months of cigs for me

Original Poster

ODB_69;7861309

as in you were an alcoholic or just drink free?dont bother me not … as in you were an alcoholic or just drink free?dont bother me not drinking tbh, not a regular drinker. 6 months of cigs for me

no wasn't a alcoholic,just an average drinker.....just wanted to stop for general health reasons,do a lot of sport in conjunction with work as well and wanted to increase my performance in that respect and also personal fitness.....the money saving aspect has been a big bonus

Banned

ah you added to the op

if your not an alcoholic why so proud?

Banned

boothy;7861338

no wasn't a alcoholic,just an average drinker.....just wanted to stop for … no wasn't a alcoholic,just an average drinker.....just wanted to stop for general health reasons,do a lot of sport in conjunction with work as well and wanted to increase my performance in that respect and also personal fitness.....the money saving aspect has been a big bonus

ah fair enough. Havent drunk since about nov or dec 2008

Original Poster

ODB_69;7861340

ah you added to the opif your not an alcoholic why so proud?

have discussed it before with a few others on here ,just happy I managed to do it tbh....has made a big improvement on many other aspects of my life

Banned

iNSOMANiAC;7861317

Now if you could only curb the theft and the racism.......

Is your ignore list broken?

Well done boothy. I dont drink that much these days - never drink indoors and only really when out with mates every other friday.

Banned

Why are people saying well done?

If your body or wallet can't take it, it's hardly a challenge.

Banned

DarkKnight;7861372

+2

+3

Banned

Not had a drink for 6 months here

too damn broke!

Banned

strike;7861399

+4

+5

I was expecting members to be sat around in a circle for this thread :?

Original Poster

guv;7861360

Well done boothy. I dont drink that much these days - never drink indoors … Well done boothy. I dont drink that much these days - never drink indoors and only really when out with mates every other friday.

Cheers,

Yeah I only used to drink socially,never in the house,bit still have noticed the difference from stopping just that....

Banned

transit;7861421

I was expecting members to be sat around in a circle for this thread :?

Hmmm. I can see what your saying. Maybe the trolls are dancing around an effigy and making whooping noises?

guv;7861450

Hmmm. I can see what your saying. Maybe the trolls are dancing around an … Hmmm. I can see what your saying. Maybe the trolls are dancing around an effigy and making whooping noises?

:w00t:

congratz. now lets have a drink to celebrate! lol

guv;7861360

Is your ignore list broken?Well done boothy. I dont drink that much these … Is your ignore list broken?Well done boothy. I dont drink that much these days - never drink indoors and only really when out with mates every other friday.

I can still see created threads,sadly.

make it sound like trying to stop drinking any alcohol is as hard as trying to stop breathing. Is it worth a thread?

Banned

numptyj;7861508

LOL..... you little minky you!

warehousestock;7861523

make it sound like trying to stop drinking any alcohol is as hard as … make it sound like trying to stop drinking any alcohol is as hard as trying to stop breathing. Is it worth a thread?

After you....... I'll do my thread a few minutes after youve stopped.

Well done matey, still better than being a druggie

Original Poster

numptyj;7861508

lulz
    skusey;7861541

cheers pal:thumbsup:

Banned

warehousestock;7861523

make it sound like trying to stop drinking any alcohol is as hard as … make it sound like trying to stop drinking any alcohol is as hard as trying to stop breathing. Is it worth a thread?

Hardly hard to refuse a drink, unless you have a problem.

FilthAndFurry;7861570

Hardly hard to refuse a drink, unless you have a problem.

or even worse, a drug addict soap dodger scuzz ball:whistling:

Banned

skusey;7861541

Alcohol is a drug

DLM;7861688

Alcohol is a drug

agree, but legal:)

Oops........ seems ive stumbled into a playground

Banned

DLM;7861688

Alcohol is a drug

Don't confuse him:o

ilovepink;7861729

Oops........ seems ive stumbled into a playground

FilthAndFurry;7861732

Don't confuse him:o

indeed

Banned

tinkerbell28;7861826

:lol:Well done Boothy, it does do wonders for your fitness … :lol:Well done Boothy, it does do wonders for your fitness levels:thumbsup:

Not really. I know plenty of sportsmen who drink.

Maybe it's a combination of drink and boothy's advanced age.

FilthAndFurry;7861883

Not really. I know plenty of sportsmen who drink.Maybe it's a combination … Not really. I know plenty of sportsmen who drink.Maybe it's a combination of drink and boothy's advanced age.

Cant all be 13 and a drug addict, I wish I was you

:whistling:

Original Poster

tinkerbell28;7861826

:lol:Well done Boothy, it does do wonders for your fitness … :lol:Well done Boothy, it does do wonders for your fitness levels:thumbsup:

Agreed,always been in decent shape but am in the condition of my life at the moment:thumbsup:

Thanks for removing trolling posts(well most of them) mods:thumbsup:

Banned

skusey;7861940

Cant all be 13 and a drug addict, I wish I was you:whistling:

Only because 13 year olds get in free at Seaworld:whistling:

boothy;7861979

Agreed,always been in decent shape but am in the condition of my life at … Agreed,always been in decent shape but am in the condition of my life at the moment:thumbsup:

you do look buff in your avatar (no homo) looks like it is doing wonders for u :thumbsup:

Banned

tinkerbell28;7862019

Exactly, it's kinda difficult for people to understand if they don't take … Exactly, it's kinda difficult for people to understand if they don't take care of their fitness, even knocking out casual minimal drinking makes a huge difference, and can really put you into elite condition wd:thumbsup:

Indeed. Kinda funny seeing a druggie trying to mock itt also. But he does have an excuse I suppose. If only he had his own "I've given up drugs for a year" thread. (seriarse) I'd imagine we'd all notice the difference to be honest.

Original Poster

numptyj;7862026

you do look buff in your avatar (no homo) looks like it is doing wonders … you do look buff in your avatar (no homo) looks like it is doing wonders for u :thumbsup:

yep,the headpiece and shield is flattering as well,you ought to try one(no homo):)

boothy;7862050

yep,the headpiece and shield is flattering as well,you ought to try one:)

have you got a link? or are they redeemable with vouchers from the mail? lol

Original Poster

numptyj;7862057

have you got a link? or are they redeemable with vouchers from the mail? … have you got a link? or are they redeemable with vouchers from the mail? lol

No,but my mate NIck has got a few spare,I will try to get you a set

No alcohol for a year!!!!! And I thought we had bad snow for a week here:w00t:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. No claims discount proof - Help needed33
      2. Keter 6x4 shed.33
      3. Best tablet for 100-150? Quid22
      4. SCS add ons... are they worth it??59

See more discussions