been away for 4 days PSN still down?????

9 replies
Found 29th Apr 2011
all the kids were asking all the way home "can we play black ops when we get home" yes of course it will be fixed i stupidly replied ,think i'm gonna have to get an xbox:( THANKS FOR ALL YOUR INFO WILL BREAK IT TO THE KIDS GENTLY oh and going outside thats where ive been for 4 days camping now wanting some warmth

9 Comments

SuperEd

expect another week at least of no psn

SuperEd

yep heard 3rd/4th may

There's another interactive place full of people a bit like PSN.

It's called 'outside'.

SuperEd

freeDUMB

There's another interactive place full of people a bit like PSN.It's … There's another interactive place full of people a bit like PSN.It's called 'outside'.

Thats really helpful

Banned

freeDUMB

There's another interactive place full of people a bit like PSN.It's … There's another interactive place full of people a bit like PSN.It's called 'outside'.

You get in trouble if you snipe them though.

*trying to think of a blackops camping related joke* ...ah well anyway hopefully the PSN will be back soonish as it almost been down 9/10 days now

goonertillidie

yep heard 3rd/4th may

you should have shorted sony right then

mind you this might have a benefit for xbox users as MSFT may make it easier to remove your card details from your account (just going by the chatter I've seen on xbox live deals, that being its difficult to do normally)
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. The ultimate Sunday roast only £5.46 for 4 people at ASDA21120
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769543
    3. Add one, leave one game54415458
    4. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread428214657

See more discussions