Been left a negative feedback by mistake.

8 replies
Found 27th Nov 2009
A seller on the HUKD For sale/Trade section has left me a negative feedback by mistake. Can a mod change this? I cannot get in touch with the seller as they have chosen not to accept PM's(why?)

Thanks very much.

8 Comments

Banned

the other member who left it will have to ask, otherwise everyoine would just get their negs removed

I'd click the red triangle in the FS thread and report it there.

I guess the retraction is going to have to come from the seller though not you.

the fact that he has put "superb first deal" clearly shows its a mistake-with the new way of leaving feedback its actually quite easy to do because the word "positive" is below the buttons and I can see how some would think the button above positive is the correct one to click when in fact thats for negative.

cant accept pms cos they are suspended

ive had one of these over a year ago, despite pleas to mods etc, it was never removed! Prob wont ever get it removed now lol, not like its harmed my rep tho

francescaseaman;7021718

cant accept pms cos they are suspended

^this

Original Poster

shanecr;7021928

despite pleas to mods etc, it was never removed!

Wonderful.

Banned

sassie;7021668

the other member who left it will have to ask, otherwise everyoine would … the other member who left it will have to ask, otherwise everyoine would just get their negs removed

That's the correct procedure, however the quote below will allow us to remove in this instance.

barky;7021703

the fact that he has put "superb first deal" clearly shows its a … the fact that he has put "superb first deal" clearly shows its a mistake-with the new way of leaving feedback its actually quite easy to do because the word "positive" is below the buttons and I can see how some would think the button above positive is the correct one to click when in fact thats for negative.

shanecr;7021928

ive had one of these over a year ago, despite pleas to mods etc, it was … ive had one of these over a year ago, despite pleas to mods etc, it was never removed! Prob wont ever get it removed now lol, not like its harmed my rep tho

There looks to be a lack of comments associated with that feedback. In this instance we'd need the other member to get in touch.

Thomas.;7022330

Wonderful.

Thomas, thanks for the praise. Always appreciated.

Thread closed.

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions
  1. Why was the deal I just posted removed?78
  2. Foo fighters presale code.109
  3. Advice on a cheaper hand held vacuum please.33
  4. Lost snipping tool on windows 10 laptop48

See more discussions