Groups

Been offered a 40gb sky+ box and installation from sky for £60

is this a good deal?

there is also a 160 GB box (80GB for storing shows you've recorded, 80GB for receiving Sky Anytime, Sky's on-demand service]

so am i getting an old model? £60 seems ok for the box and install

hehe

17 Comments

no its not

You can get free installation AND a free sky + box if i recommend you

Banned

no mate i'll recommend you

dandoc2 does that apply to old customers too ?

MarzBarz;2779188

dandoc2 does that apply to old customers too ?

nope new only

Is there anyway of me leaving sky then rejoining ? because atm i dont think we pay for any channels only use the free ones.

MarzBarz;2779195

Is there anyway of me leaving sky then rejoining ? because atm i dont … Is there anyway of me leaving sky then rejoining ? because atm i dont think we pay for any channels only use the free ones.

if you rejoin its a new contract

Btw to the thread maker if you do want the offer pm me and i will link you up

but tbh i dont want the sky + box

so you recommend the thread maker marz and get yourself the free sky + box and they get one too

friend.sky.com/?CM…rch

Banned

how the free box and install work then? No fees at all?

Banned

MarzBarz;2779195

Is there anyway of me leaving sky then rejoining ? because atm i dont … Is there anyway of me leaving sky then rejoining ? because atm i dont think we pay for any channels only use the free ones.

Yes. By joining in a different name to the one you had previously. If they ask, the person who subscribed before has moved out is the answer to that question!

BTW welcome back you naughty boy!

Original Poster

sorry musta forgot this point i am a EXISTING customer i rang to say i wanted to cancel and thats what they offered me, can i still be recommended lol?

muffin247;2779255

sorry musta forgot this point i am a EXISTING customer i rang to say i … sorry musta forgot this point i am a EXISTING customer i rang to say i wanted to cancel and thats what they offered me, can i still be recommended lol?

nope sorry mate

Best to cancel as sky is a con unless you get something really decent free

Banned

csiman;2779209

how the free box and install work then? No fees at all?

Just found out its £30 install and £16 per month for minimum of 12 months.

NO THANKS!

Yes. By joining in a different name to the one you had previously. If … Yes. By joining in a different name to the one you had previously. If they ask, the person who subscribed before has moved out is the answer to that question!BTW welcome back you naughty boy!

My campaign may start again lmao.

Yeh but the person who did do it before has moved out lol.

One last question whats the monthly fees i gota pay to do this?

ouch i think ill leave it to if its £15

muffin247;2779255

sorry musta forgot this point i am a EXISTING customer i rang to say i … sorry musta forgot this point i am a EXISTING customer i rang to say i wanted to cancel and thats what they offered me, can i still be recommended lol?

we rang to cancel and got a new sky+ box installed free to stay.

Original Poster

so can anyone tell me whats difference between the 40gb one and the 160gb one?
    are there different sky+ boxes? and which one should i be bartering for
    thanks

muffin247;2780571

so can anyone tell me whats difference between the 40gb one and the 160gb … so can anyone tell me whats difference between the 40gb one and the 160gb one?are there different sky+ boxes? and which one should i be bartering forthanks

you want the latest 160gb box, with 80gb user space.

I was offered the same...Im on my 11th month...£60 install fee, which is payable over the phone...I said I'd think about it...lol

I was thinking, I will ring back in 4 weeks to see what I am offered then...
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. What would be HELL to you?2943
      2. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would915
      3. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…7171351
      4. word association Game73944520

See more discussions