been offered a contract upgrade deal

Found 14th Feb
Hi all, just called vodafone and they have offered me an s8 with 32gb data and entertainment pass for 29 a month all in.
thinking thats pretty good for what im getting right?
Community Updates
Ask
7 Comments
Sounds like it must be a min 24 month contract. Possibly longer? 36 months or 48 even? What happens it the phone is lost or broken? Is it 4G data ? How about minutes and texts and can they all be used in the Europe roaming zone
ccnp13 m ago

Sounds like it must be a min 24 month contract. Possibly longer? 36 …Sounds like it must be a min 24 month contract. Possibly longer? 36 months or 48 even? What happens it the phone is lost or broken? Is it 4G data ? How about minutes and texts and can they all be used in the Europe roaming zone

its 24 months 4g and as far as i can tell its just like the one on there website except its half price and no upfront. no insurance. un limted mins and texts
Sounds a bargain
Sounds good. Just check the specs. Sometimes, a special model is built under the same headline brand but may have only 2gb or RAM instead of 3 or 4. Or 1 SIM slot instead of 2 or .............................

gsmarena.com will give you a basis to compare specs
I've got 30 days if I'm not happy so will check it over tomorrow when it arrives hah.

As you can tell I went for it!
nekoangel1 h, 49 m ago

I've got 30 days if I'm not happy so will check it over tomorrow when it …I've got 30 days if I'm not happy so will check it over tomorrow when it arrives hah.As you can tell I went for it!

it's a great phone and a bargain at that price.
My partner took out a new contract when the s8 first came out last year and with the discount added on for being on my contract it came to £42 (for what bundle idk)
I then had an upgrade due last month and managed to get it earlier, but they were taking the mick with the price, I eventually managed to get them down to £35 a month at 24 months..
So how on earth you managed it at £29 is beyond me, well done and enjoy it!
Edit:
actually, it's probably because the S9 is due at the end of the month.. I might try it on with Vodafone see if they'll drop my price seeing as I haven't upgraded so long ago..
Edited by: "bingebunny" 14th Feb
bingebunny7 h, 22 m ago

it's a great phone and a bargain at that price. My partner took out a new …it's a great phone and a bargain at that price. My partner took out a new contract when the s8 first came out last year and with the discount added on for being on my contract it came to £42 (for what bundle idk) I then had an upgrade due last month and managed to get it earlier, but they were taking the mick with the price, I eventually managed to get them down to £35 a month at 24 months..So how on earth you managed it at £29 is beyond me, well done and enjoy it!Edit: actually, it's probably because the S9 is due at the end of the month.. I might try it on with Vodafone see if they'll drop my price seeing as I haven't upgraded so long ago..

It probably is. Although always seems the odd number iterations are a small step up so still happy. My poor s6 batter is the only reason I upgraded
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants