Groups

Been over charged on card anything i can do?

I have just recieved my statement from my bank and i have noticed that i have been overcharged from Farmfoods the amount charged is £55.50 but i would never have spent that much there as i only really buy bread and milk from there.

Then only problem is it was on 13 Sept and now i dont have the reciept so i cant prove it.

So is there anything i can do???? What can i say to the bank so i can sort it out???

10 Comments

nothing without a reciept to prove what you purchased

Banned

Ring farmfoods.

You should go back to FF with your card first. They may be able to trace the sale from your CC number (Toys r us once did this for me when I had a warranty issue).

you are always meant to check the amount on the screen before you enter your pin-I suspect you didnt on this occasion? easy enough done-I reckon many people dont really look,its just automatic,but if you have accepted the amount in the shop and have no receipt,its hard to see what can be done now.

FarmFoods can check it. My mu did this as sainsburys once. She'd spent £40 but was charged £80, she forgot about asking for cashback!!

But they retraced her card and printer the receipt off.

Banned

Whatever questions you might have, or if there's something you'd like to talk about, we'd be delighted to hear from you. We can assure you of an immediate response from someone who can make things happen or give you the information you require.
    By Telephone:
    Customer Services : 0121 700 7160
    By Email:
    [email protected]farmfoods.co.uk
    By Letter:
    Farmfoods Freezer Centres
    1507 Coventry Road
    Yardley
    Birmingham
    B25 8LW

Maybe £5.50 and £50 cashback... people tend to forget about cashback.

scoff

Maybe £5.50 and £50 cashback... people tend to forget about cashback.

Could be that the employee pocketed the cashback! oO

deek72

You should go back to FF with your card first. They may be able to trace … You should go back to FF with your card first. They may be able to trace the sale from your CC number (Toys r us once did this for me when I had a warranty issue).

+1

barky

you are always meant to check the amount on the screen before you enter … you are always meant to check the amount on the screen before you enter your pin-I suspect you didnt on this occasion? easy enough done-I reckon many people dont really look,its just automatic,but if you have accepted the amount in the shop and have no receipt,its hard to see what can be done now.

Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITH* A VPN (Virtual Private Network)61478
      2. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would2150
      3. Microsoft approve Hyperkin's remake of the OG Xbox controller33
      4. word association Game73944536

See more discussions