been over three weeks and no Apple iPhone iCloud recovery still

Found 21st Apr
Been over three weeks and still haven't had recovery to my forgotten password to iCloud to gain acres can someone please help?
Community Updates
Top comments
Sorry, I don’t work for Apple so can’t help
8 Comments
Babbabooey17 m ago

God what a gripping life u lead commenting on something that is very unhelpful lol God help u
Edited by: "machomansavage" 21st Apr
You might be better asking for a hectare request.
That’s probably best done by calling in person. Otherwise it might be a manual process.
Oneday775 m ago

You might be better asking for a hectare request. That’s probably best d …You might be better asking for a hectare request. That’s probably best done by calling in person. Otherwise it might be a manual process.

Thanks for your help I'll look into that
I'll be loading it soon
Or go into your local Apple store and see what they advise.
machomansavage1 h, 46 m ago

God what a gripping life u lead commenting on something that is very … God what a gripping life u lead commenting on something that is very unhelpful lol God help u

I don't get people like that. It's stupid and a waste of time. It's like when someone asks a question and they get a reply "go Google it." Or link one of those websites which shows you how to Google said question.

If they can be bothered to take the time to go through all that. Why not just post some sort of help.

Anyways had a quick look and saw this which may be of use or may not.

33675782-6aQnR.jpg
kos1c4 m ago

I don't get people like that. It's stupid and a waste of time. It's like …I don't get people like that. It's stupid and a waste of time. It's like when someone asks a question and they get a reply "go Google it." Or link one of those websites which shows you how to Google said question. If they can be bothered to take the time to go through all that. Why not just post some sort of help. Anyways had a quick look and saw this which may be of use or may not. [Image]

Me to, thank u very much for taking the time to help X
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants