Groups

Been playing MW2 online since release date and...

I've just played on a map I've never seen before

class

16 Comments

which one was it?

Original Poster

set in the desert with a big drill or something in the middle, quite a small map

yeah i played that yesterday i chose the bottom option when you select a game, not sure what its called hardcore pro or something

roryk83;7122441

set in the desert with a big drill or something in the middle, quite a … set in the desert with a big drill or something in the middle, quite a small map

aahhh yeah. only played that once when i was playing 3rd person team deathmatch. was quite good.

mw2 online is ****ing hard

roryk83;7122441

set in the desert with a big drill or something in the middle, quite a … set in the desert with a big drill or something in the middle, quite a small map

and i got slaugtered in it killed every 30 seconds drove me nuts

the sedge;7122508

and i got slaugtered in it killed every 30 seconds drove me nuts

would be a good map for javelin glitch :thumbsup:

Banned

emhaslam;7122559

would be a good map for javelin glitch :thumbsup:

how do you do the javelin glitch cing as ps3 owners dont face a ban lol :whistling:

That map is called Quarry and was one of the first i played on freeforall. Tiny map.

Jav glitch. Have javelin as 2nd weapon and semtex. Choose javelin in game, press and hold rb/r1 then press Y again.

I thought i got banned today for using it :-(

i was in the lobby and i just disconnected, i was fearing the worst, but then i just re signed back in!

cristoff;7122628

That map is called Quarry and was one of the first i played on … That map is called Quarry and was one of the first i played on freeforall. Tiny map.Jav glitch. Have javelin as 2nd weapon and semtex. Choose javelin in game, press and hold rb/r1 then press Y again.

wrong!
    they're describing rust aren't they?

Snare;7122641

wrong!they're describing rust aren't they?

you indeed are right. quarry is the white blocky one, rust is the tiny map. my bad

rust all the way, run and gun map it is, great for the ac130, shame the time i got my ac130 on that we had 7400 points so only managed to fire one missile

I cannot wait 'till that Javelin glitch gets patched...it's shockingly bad. That and the M16...

Eh? been playing rust since the game was launched, most frequently played map!

where the h3ll have you been? or just unlucky not to get it? lol

Original Poster

been playing it just now and there are a ton of people walking around in mid air!!!! wtf!!!!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. I banned myself from HUKD for 3m, I saved so much money!2849
      2. How dangerous is Donald trump?24103
      3. Sad news about Barcelona24102
      4. hOW SHOCKED WERE YOU AT THE GLASGOW FRUIT MARKET CONFLAGRATION??1111

See more discussions