Groups

been to spain?

hiya anyone been to spain coz i have never been before and i was just wonderin if u knew any good places to visit... also dont know much spainsh, any key words i should no?

16 Comments

Where abouts are you going in Spain?

Sangria - :?

Sorry, dont know..:oops:

I LOVE Spain, beautiful country. I go to Costa Brava, a place called L' Estartit - quiet in the winter months and lively in summer. Well worth a visit:thumbsup:

Depends where you are going in Spain............it's a big country

try Bablefish translator on the net before you go, work out a few words/phrases you might need and write the translation down to use when your there

Una cerveza, por favor

thats about all you need.... lol

we normally go to costa brava too, have been to calella, blanes, lloret, malgrat - really depends on what type of holiday you want i.e if you prefer to go for the cheap drink and all night clubs then you would be better off in lloret where as the places further out are not so much club 18-30. most tourist places have english signs etc up so you really don't need to know any spanish to get about . toursit infomation offices normally have staff who can speak english too.

Go to torrevieja, its full of ex pats and its like being in england, except its hot. lol

Banned

went to Roda for the third time this year and its brilliant.. dogs top tips..
    1. stay away from the ex pats
    2. find out about spain and its history.. just reading a book about franco
    3. find out where the spanish eat and go there..
    4. apart from the obvious.. enjoy great country but stay away from brits on holiday and pubs selling english food!!!!

hola= hello adios = goodbye

Barcelona (Such a beautiful horizon...)

Barcelona's great for shopping,

gracias = Thank you

dog_cop;3264053

went to Roda for the third time this year and its brilliant.. dogs top … went to Roda for the third time this year and its brilliant.. dogs top tips..1. stay away from the ex pats 2. find out about spain and its history.. just reading a book about franco 3. find out where the spanish eat and go there..4. apart from the obvious.. enjoy great country but stay away from brits on holiday and pubs selling english food!!!!

Good advice...:thumbsup:

Original Poster

hiya
    OMG
    came bck yesterday i went to bilbao it was really nice i so wanna go again
    but at least it started to rain after we went
    lol

Original Poster

gonna try and learn the language does anybody know what the best way to do it is??????

Original Poster

i am gonna try and learn the whole language does anybody know what the best way is??????
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would2487
      2. U.S. bombers fly off North Korea's coast in show of force1521
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767390
      4. Old one pound coins are they worth more then their face value1115

See more discussions