Groups

Been using this for a couple of years now and thought it may benefit someone

I have been using pando for a couple of years now to share various files with friends around the world (and down the road) who cant get to grips with p2p sites etc and thought it may come in handy for someone,

Basic user (free) you can send upto 1gb files (movies, music etc) pro user £15 a year, no file limit & 5x faster uploads

I know there are other sites that do pretty much the same but not many with the 1gb free allowance, plus its very quick to transfer,

* Send 1GB files & folders via any email or IM.
    * Subscribe to and share full-screen Internet TV
    * Post downloadable videos & photos to any site.

3 Comments

Original Poster

Might give that a try as it's impossible to attach more than one photo to emails sent from work.

Cheers.

Original Poster

jtx;4764683

Might give that a try as it's impossible to attach more than one photo to … Might give that a try as it's impossible to attach more than one photo to emails sent from work.Cheers.

Its very good for sending photos and movie files, once i have sent a movie file (700mb) for example it takes about an hour to complete to whoever im sending it to (depending on their broadband etc)
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITH* A VPN (Virtual Private Network)49395
      2. Find out how good your GP surgery is1111
      3. Report online material promoting terrorism or extremism46
      4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846214

See more discussions