Groups
    EXPIRED

Beer!

Just wondering if anyone knows if there are any good beer offers on at them moment?
    I remember reading somewhere on here that ASDA is having 3 crates for 20 or something similar starting today, can anyone confirm this? Ta!

10 Comments

not beer - better than that - 10 cans of Gaymers Cider in Sainsburys for £4.99. No hangover, not too fizzy and 4.5 % proof.

i saw the thread you mean. i think it was 3 for £16 for st georges day.

went to asda this morning and only offer on beer was a crate of 18 carlsberg for £9
    not too bad though

Original Poster

I just saw =(

I think the person was pulling a very late April Fools joke

dlm136;1945578

went to asda this morning and only offer on beer was a crate of 18 … went to asda this morning and only offer on beer was a crate of 18 carlsberg for £9not too bad though

carlsberg is the worst tasting lager in the world :-(

paulsb;1945453

not beer - better than that - 10 cans of Gaymers Cider in Sainsburys for … not beer - better than that - 10 cans of Gaymers Cider in Sainsburys for £4.99. No hangover, not too fizzy and 4.5 % proof.

cider is sick, learnt that at 15

Original Poster

paulsb;1945453

not beer - better than that - 10 cans of Gaymers Cider in Sainsburys for … not beer - better than that - 10 cans of Gaymers Cider in Sainsburys for £4.99. No hangover, not too fizzy and 4.5 % proof.

It was Olde English not Gaymers, I got it anyway, as well as a crate of 24 for a tenner! Ta!

been working at asda today and no offers as someone stated the other day

[COLOR="Indigo"]Gaymers make Olde English you apple - head. Enjoy it. I did. Reminded me of scrumping, summer orchards and apple crumble. [/COLOR]
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. If you had £50,000 to start a business what would it be ?610
      2. BT sport on sky boxes512
      3. Best IPTV Currently56
      4. Quick EBay Nectar Question33

See more discussions